Reviews for Spades On-Screen
Random Wingithingy chapter 1 . 7/6
I laughed my head off, definitely. :D LOVED IT SO MUCH! YEAH ACE! And the WP reactions were wonderful - : Fire wedgie? Ouch. Hahaha yeah assimilated alright~ - Kate
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 7/1
Epic! Please tell me there’s a sequel to this where Ace meets the Whitebeard Pirates? Please?
Spades On-Screen:
Hate to bust your bubble, but Admiral Momogan can't be allergic to sea food. After all he ate a Sea King when he was waiting for Boa Hancock. However this realization made me laugh even harder at the find. But this is absolutely priceless as I stated previously in my last comment. Also try watching The Three Stooges for some inspiration, they're hilarious! Love this fic!️
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 5/25
so good I want more.
I almost cried with how hard I was laughing! And I think I almost threw up to...possibly. This was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! I FREAKING LOVE IT! Any time in need some joy or laughter this will be one of my go to resources! Please make a second chapter! I know it'll probably be a bit hard, but so worth it at the end! If you make a second chapter, add something with Garp in it! That'll be priceless! Anyway, I loved it, laughed at it, and will never forget it! Well done! Keep up the good work!
holyscythe chapter 1 . 5/4
this was a really funny story and i really laught and this comedy gold.
can you please makre more of this kind of story.
from a new fan. XD
have a nice day.
AmaltheaLuchiaAizen chapter 1 . 4/28
I officially want a second chapter to see Ace’s reaction to the “REAL” they want him in the crew!
Nonyaarb chapter 1 . 4/12
LOL. That was fucking great! holy shit that was amazing
Idoray chapter 1 . 4/11
oooh god ! it's incredible
tanis19 chapter 1 . 4/5
You definitely made me laugh. A lot. Had a fit. Definitely enjoyed it
YoChicken chapter 1 . 4/2
funny! :D
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 3/31
This is the funniest thing I've ever read
CelinaB chapter 1 . 2/13
I think I died from laughter!
Luffys wife chapter 1 . 2/10
I haven't laughed this hard in forever. I loved this fic, thank you so much to writing it.
angelwings2400 chapter 1 . 1/25
This was so cute and funny oh my gosh