Reviews for Shadows in the Dark
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 47 . 7/28/2020
I fell like they just need to get married and tell the truth then tell Gordon what happen he easyer to bend for good cause more then the rest. it's not her fault she can't remember. but this unessacary drama on there part with teen drama too. I hope you improve the end plot of Gotham maybe make it your own give us Batman and Catwoman and give Bruce time to turn to adult and make the riddler and villains true to them with keeping the show's charm. like why Gotham u killed off Nora a loved story of Mr freeze. just what we're they doing. I could rant about the good and bad of Gotham for days I tell ya. but for most part I enjoyed this storys fluffy story moment a lot xD
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 45 . 7/28/2020
why u have to screw up there happiness there enough madness in Gotham let them have that and girl get your self together life happens .
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 30 . 7/26/2020
off your pot not pop lol
Lady Jensen chapter 47 . 4/16/2019
I miss this fic too much... Please come back!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 1/15/2019
ugh I would have went to Bruce and Al before fish she's like a snake nope even falcon would been nice his got a soft spot for mothers and child relationships but fish nope. hang at the bar buy a few drinks if u want but no showing to mob boss save her from this Blunder please
Lokifan1565 chapter 47 . 5/30/2018
Hello thank you for writing is wonderful story. I love that Alfred finally got his own romance story. I hope Alfred and Margot get their own happy ever after , I would love to read about the wedding and seeing what is going to happen next. good luck and have a wonderful day.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/3/2018
I just read this whole fic. I really hope you can update it someday, as it is one of the best fanfics I’ve read in a long time. And one of the few starring Alfred. I’m so glad I checked this site instead of just trying ao3.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/19/2017
Please write more . Yours is the only story I've found so far that is more than just a short one-shot with Alfred in it a little.
Renny-the-Sassypants chapter 22 . 10/23/2017
STFU Alfred and kiss her
CallMeBriChan chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This chapter was so weird for me, I think of alfred as a grandfather not this...
Serpentina Lynn chapter 47 . 7/30/2017
So, I stayed up all night reading this, but it's not done yet. :(
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 47 . 6/15/2017
Is Selina going to be Bruce's dance partner?
TrueReviews chapter 6 . 5/5/2017
There's already a wonderful tension between Alfred and Margot. This is superbly written.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
The problem with trying to give Gotham an exact date is that Gotham doesn’t have an exact date. It’s not supposed to have an exact date. They took pains to avoid giving the viewers an exact frame of reference.

The show’s producers have purposefully mashed up the technology, so you have 1970s-styles cars mixed with mid-2000s flip phones and analog tube televisions. The aesthetic of the show deliberately borders on retro-ish and mixes in 21st century technology to give it both a dated and date-less feel.

All you really have to do is take out any reference to the Iraq War and replace it with... Say Bialya and Qurac, two DC comics countries that have been in a state of semi-constant fighting for years. Or Kahndaq, home of Black Adam.

Gotham’s connections to the greater DC universe are kind of loose, but they’re there and you won’t lose anything by using them.
TrueReviews chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
This is an intriguing start! I like that you've chosen to pair Alfred with a former soldier. That's wonderful thinking - if anyone can truly understand the hell that is war it's someone who has experienced the same. I'll be back to read and review further.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »