Reviews for Dark Inspiration
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
so...where did the cat come from?

what does it want?

who is it spying for?
kaio chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
i wonder if you'll ever finish this fic? i hope you do _ i really like it!
SAHIB chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
Wondreful! wonderful! *sighing joyfully* This... is the best ...fic ... I have read... in a very...long...time. Don't you dare stop here though, keep going darn you!
Labyris chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
I like this one quite a write smoe more.
c. ann chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
i am really enjoying your book. I think it is well written, and very interesting. I dont have any good advice or anything useful, but i just wanted to let you know i am looking forward to reading more
Xelena chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
i like it a lot. especially the whole dream-writing thing. i do that!
JLF chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
very cool. the history is so intricate and precise. wonderful attention to detail. but "the cat"? i'm intrigued and confused all at the same time. please continue.
Jenny chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
Cat? I believed it was an owl hehehe. I keep loving your fic :) more please?
Maya chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
I like it. Keep 'em coming.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Sounds like a really interesting idea! Please write more soon!
SqueezyStan chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Hey, that was very interesting. I like the idea of Sarah being the one chosen to "rescue" (so to speak) the Labyrinth. It's an interesting twist. I also like your writing style. It reminded me of a trailer for a movie about to be in theaters. Keep writing!
Winter M chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
ooooooooohhhhhhh*shivers* i like, i like, i like! exalent start! i know what it feels like to have everything from school coming down to the same week just as you post the beginning of a new fic, but please please please please please post chapter 1! i really like this start.
JLF chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
very nice opening. it's intriquing and takes a different approach to the whole story, more importantly the Labyrinth itself which is usually painted as just a creation of Jareth's. but i like your approach. it's new, different, and very refreshing. hope finals go well for you so that you can post another bit of this soon. good job
Jenny chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Its sound very good. Like the begining, waiting for more :)
Xelena chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
i like the beginning- i wonder why "Dark" is in the title though- dark inspiration? please continue