Reviews for Leave the Lights On When You Go
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
I need another chapter, this was so amazingly written!
tyess chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
But, why? Why does time hates them? T_T

I can't stop thinking what had they use...
I would go with Kanima (a manageable beast, you see?) or some fox (because, this is Stiles).

But... you marked it as complete so... Time wins again, I guess?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Whatever you're doing keep at it! This is brilliant! I'm loving the Stiles whump and angsty goodness. The time jumps are well-executed, your characterisation is spot-on and your writing style is very enjoyable. You're making me want to rewatch season 5, and I hated it!
TheVoidInMe chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I am so in love with this story..broke my heart..love the time jumps and you have written it so beautifully.I really hope u would add atleast a few more chapters coz we need more of this.!
leeloola chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Well, guess who's currently eating Oreos and crying? Oh, yes, that'd be me. God, I love this story! It's so well written and love the time jumps, it's somewhat confusing but it keeps you hooked, you know? Well, I guess you know conserving you wrote it...
Anyway, just needed to that and please update soon if you're going to continue writing for this!
My5tic-Lali chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
I love how you wrote this! The writing is, as usual with your works, absolutely amazing, but I particularly love how you treat the timeline in the chapters and would love to see more, but then again I saw another multi-chapter, so maybe I'll have to go get addicted to that one instead :D Thank you so much for sharing your writing!
ewpeople chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
please, write more of this fic, it's amazing!
Thalia Luz chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
hi, i think this is great (actually, i'm starting to fall in love with all of your stories with stiles and darkness and my little fangirl heart can't always handle it, hence this glowing review begging for more)

I was just thinking that this would be amazing if you continued through the rest of the season, because honestly, your writing is chilling and awesome, and i'm a sucker for stiles' character (which you seem to have captured wonderfully)

so.., please maybe think about expanding this to the rest of the season...?
lydiaqueen chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
please write more this is amazing im in love! when are you gona write more?!
NextAirAvatar chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
This is such a great fic! And I LOVE how it's written! :D
Can't wait to read more
ObservationalObsessive chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
This is so good! I love the time jumps! I feel like that sort of writing can be risky and if it's not done well it makes no sense but you're very good at it!
romantic stylez chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Oh. My. God. I neeeeed more. Like physically. This is so awesome! With the whole time thing woven in, and the stuttering unchronological (if that is even a word) paragraphs! Next chapter? Please? :)
tiothien chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
I like it, it's weird and interesting. I love the first line of the first chapter. For ideas on where to go with it why not use Season 5B as a guide? Since Stiles is captured by the dread doctors then the pack have to rescue him with the help of Derek and Argent. There's an emotional scene all around when stiles realizes scott has come to rescue him. There's an emotional reunion with the Sheriff. The pack is still strained until they realize they have to work together to defeat Theo and the beast (with the help of derek of course because i miss him too).
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
Loved it please update soon. Keep up the good work thanks.
lillelouis chapter 2 . 2/1/2016