Reviews for Eruption
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Oh my god, at long last! A fic about Bolin, and Bolin and Mako, with some Bopal on the side. Just my cup of tea. Your characterizations are spot on and I loved the parallels to Mako's sacrifice in the colossus. Thank you thank you thank you! I love this!
penny dreadfully chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
So I avoided the Korra series for the longest time. I loved ATLA and really enjoyed the first season of Korra, but that second season... I could never bring myself to finish it. Finally I did, and the third and fourth seasons more than made up for the second. I found myself really invested in Bolin. He's such a great character, and I think his relationship with Opal is very sweet. But it is a desert as far a fics and fan art goes. I tell you in full honesty this is the first fic I have found that captures Bolin's inability to turn away from people in need, his rashness, and his humor. This is a spot on fic, and I love everything you've written. I wanted to say thanks for writing a wonderful character in such a wonderful way.
EvilLordKane chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I really enjoyed this story. Good job.
lakariana chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This was epic and you got all the characters spot on. The humour and emotion beats were the same as the show too. Great job.
afterhours000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Really enjoyed this story from Tumblr, and I'm glad you're here, too!
Bolinlover123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
You know when you read something, and your feelings just turn into a bundle of feels that you don't even know what to say? I'm just so in love with this! So in character; I can see this actually happening!
Have you thought about adding onto this, writing about Bolin's recovery? I think you should. :)
Can't wait to read more of your works.
Notros chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
That... was awesome.
TheLast InfiniumScribe chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
This was excellent. Truly exceptional. Well done.