Reviews for Bride of a Dragon
Ladneknamtip chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Her name's Ginerva not Virgina...
CyraAideen chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
That was pretty good, I really liked the Necklace part, that was very well thought out.
AxelXNamine chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
The suspence is killing my D
AxelXNamine chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
100 points for Ginny:D
AxelXNamine chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Love the story so far. Both Ginny and Draco are stubborn and dangerous when they want to be. I can't wait to see how this bet goes. I have a feeling things are about to get even more interesting :D
jenve chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Hello, I just finished your story and I love it! I started reading it yesterday and i couldn't stop :P

I just wanted to say that :D

I have actually joined this website because of your story and I may post a story on here... But I haven't decided fully on that yet ;)

Thanks so much for writing and posting this story! :D
spannieren chapter 12 . 7/1/2009
great story :)
BlueMoonHowler chapter 12 . 4/4/2009
I feel like a really bad reader ;;

I started reading this fic in late 2005. Then I stopped going on FFN, and I forgot this story... I'd only read the first two chapters. It's April 2009, and I just finished reading your wonderful ficcy.I loved it from the start, and I don't think I reviewed way back when, either. I hope you don't mind. ] It was a charming read.

Howling
David Fishwick chapter 12 . 10/6/2008
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
Cherrysinger chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
Jean-Pierre! I'm despairing.

lol, I'm sorry it's just that in French class every skit we do and every textbook has a Jean-Pierre, and now I just don't view that name as a...cute name. Can't say I like Peter much either

;S

But anyway, I like your story, it was very heartwarming. Everybody's name-senses are just different I guess x)
fredsgirl4ever chapter 12 . 4/23/2008
the story was ok,except for draco and ginny being more interested in getting their freak on than draco getting to know his daughter. i mean ginny sent the child away so she could get some and draco didnt even object.
Izzaay chapter 12 . 4/14/2008
Thank you for an entire afternoon filled with good reading, laughs and suspense.

Your plot does make sense, and doesn't have too much over-the-top fantasy, which sometimes gets a little bit confusing. It also collaborates with the original story, which is an extra bonus.

You write with perfect grammar, besides one or two errors, which can be easily remedied by re-reading the chapter several times before posting it.

Also, the last bit where you've told us what becomes of the characters is both original and a fantastic idea.

Once again, thank you for the story, and congratulations on writing such a fantastic piece of work.
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 12 . 1/23/2008
amazing story!
Georgenia chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
that was a good story! i loved it!
Draco Ginny Forever chapter 12 . 6/22/2007