Reviews for Remnant's Beast Wars
Laughalota chapter 16 . 6/19
I feel like at somepoint, Blake and Yang are gonna leave the Maximals. One because Blake can't be trusted, and two, because Yang is having trouble with her anger and doesn't want her freinds to get hurt.
That was really good. I hope you make more real soon and I hope Blake can redeem herself.
AtomicR4y chapter 16 . 6/16
Can't wait for the next one, always enjoyed this series, but try working on some spelling errors here and there. Otherwise I love this and keep going.

P.S., When will the Fuzors come into play?
Why haven’t the Maximals had Team RWBY find out how Port captured that Grimm so that THEY can capture one to bring back to the Axalon for study!?
Was it Raven or Qrow who was the bird!?
Grimlock108 chapter 16 . 6/18
Love what your doing with the story, keep up 5he good work.
Spartan1725 chapter 16 . 6/16
I like the story so far please continue using episodes from beastwars as a base for yours
jam demon chapter 16 . 6/16
why did you do the blue team skit
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 16 . 6/16
wow that was a good chapter, and Raven entering the Beast wars could be an interesting twist in the plot especially if she has her portal to Yang meaning things could get complicated
Dracoknight545 chapter 16 . 6/16
Cool chapter, I like how you used the plot of the original episode to help Yang develop and I see that you used a flashback of Blake's story is revealed and her explanation to her team and the Maximals and she will have to earn back their trust.

I look forward to seeing how you will adapt the episode where the Maximals have to deal with their beast sides and how will Team RWBy deal with their friends start acting the beasts they are disguised as.

I had an idea for a chapter where Team RWBY has to retrieve a new protoform and the only thing that the pod could scan is Blake since she a Feline Faunus, and we have a new Maximal in the form of Shadow, a female Black Panther transformer. I got the idea of the form since Blake's father's name is based on Bagheera, a Black Panther from the Jungle Book stories and her name is a reference to Blake's song "From Shadows".
StrongGuy159 chapter 16 . 6/16
Cool chapter continue please.
Gamelover41592 chapter 16 . 6/16
awesome job on this chapter :D
SulliMike23 chapter 16 . 6/16
Well at least Ruby knows Blake’s secret. Question is, how will the rest of the Maximals and Team RWBY react when they learn this? At least Yang is reflecting on what happened here and realizes she might be a little too rash.
hey man I just been reading your story and it's really good. Please make more. Can't wait.
Not sure if I said it before, but I request instead of Silverbolt and Blackarachnia, I request, only request for a Cheetor and Blackarachnia. Yours truly,
- Atomic_R4y