Reviews for Remnant's Beast Wars
Laughalota chapter 17 . 7h
Tripredecus Council?
Do transformers need life support!?
Grimlock108 chapter 17 . 9/20
Oh man, very nice.
Wyvernsaurus chapter 17 . 9/20
It’s really no surprise that Emerald’s semblance didn’t affect Cheetor and Tigatron, Transformers are robots and I doubt her semblance would affect robots anyway.
TrimusicaDrag00n90 chapter 17 . 9/18
This is awesome and please tell me we have combiners coming in so and something tells me that Cybertion got part of the transmission to find them on Remnant
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 17 . 9/18
wow that was a good chapter but seriously that was heart crushing with the ending even though I knew it was coming
sarahthedemontiger chapter 17 . 9/18
Awesome chapter!
StrongGuy159 chapter 17 . 9/18
Cool chapter continue please.
Gamelover41592 chapter 17 . 9/18
excellent work on this chapter and I do hope in the next chapter you keep Optimus speech at the end as for the reason they are late why not just say they needed to avoid some bullheads?
brave kid chapter 17 . 9/18
whoa great job on this buddy
Candlestine chapter 1 . 8/23
Hard to read without proper punctuation and pacing. Could have been great.
Good7Bad13 chapter 16 . 8/10
I fricken loved this! The mixture of RWBY and Beast Wars is amazing. The back and forth between the two shows episodes is very good And the interaction between the characters amazing! I do have 2 suggestions. If you ever plan for Salem to appear might I recommend Tarantulus at some point prior scheme with Cinder. His motive and Salems are very close so it would make sense. The other is the ghost of Starscream Episode. To me it would make sense that Roman would try and team up with good old Screamer and of course backing out to save his own skin. Again this is an amazing crossover and I plan to keep reading all the way to end!
What do you have planned for the later episodes plus the second and third seasons(if the story goes that far)
Lookin’ good so far, keep it up
sarahthedemontiger chapter 16 . 8/5
This is intense, the suspense is killing me! Not literally. Can’t wait for the next chapter!