Reviews for The Lowly TSR
evanesco99211 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow, it's nice to know what's going on behind the phone :) Thanks for the lesson. I'll try to keep this in mind when calling the Customer Service.
hyper-swain chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
i used to do cust care for sprint wireless, : and for UHG : : i had a coworker that recieved a death threat and when taking calls for UHG i had one guy tell me that i was killing her because she had hit her coverage gap and coldn't afford that drugs :
LittleDragonOfTruth chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Retail Sales. I wish I could just talk to people over the phone, would make dealing with morons so much easier... I quite enjoyed reading this, I agreed with pretty much everything you said and don't even remember what I didn't. Cheers!

LDOT
Hermione-2113 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This was a good read, and good advice to keep in mind. My father is a telemarketer, and he gets those calls all the time - particularly from the sort who believe him to be the company president with a magic solution to all their problems.
Hopes Forgotten chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Lol, the first part of that, the call, is funny. Yep. well if I ever call a customer sales rep or whomever I'll keep this in mind
red-kitsune chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
OMG. I used to work on a Helpdesk, and this is SO true. We weren't "allowed" to hit the release button on abusive customers, but occasionally our hands did slip. :P