Reviews for Brother Mine
Cheetachan chapter 47 . 9/10/2019
Normally, when I see that a story is complete, I review the last chapter to avoid spamming the author. However, I'm wondering if that was a mistake with this one. I'm not sure how to put everything in one review. But I'll try.

This is a masterpiece. Plain and simple.

Everyone was so alive, you wrote them all very well, particularly Leo. He's a difficult character to get right, but you certainly did. Even in toddler form. I will forever have the headcanon that Toddler Leo was obsessed with ketchup.

I must admit, I was sort of hoping Little Leo could have stayed somehow. But it wouldn't have worked, they needed to be a whole person again. Still, that final scene made me cry.

If I read that one authors note right, this is the first story you ever posted? That's awesome. You sure know how to make an entrance.

Looking forward to reading more of your writing,

Cheetachan
RRina chapter 47 . 3/18/2019
Well, I forgot to tell you I love turtles and Splinter bond as well. I love these relationships, but never this much like I am now. Your story just helps me see how much beautiful they are. The words Leo said about their father has always watched over them made me cry. I really love them.

Just want to adding my thought. It's look like this web allow me leave only 1 review for 1 chapter. And I want to leave it at your ending chapter. So, I log out and be the guest. I want to add more, but I'm speechless now. just know that this work becomes one of my fav fanfics already.

By the ways, Lil Leo's so cute! Thanks.
RRina chapter 47 . 3/18/2019
After I finish reading this story. I don't know how to word my feeling, letting you know how much I love this piece of work. It made me cry. It made me smile. It made me laugh. It made me almost scream with joy. It's both warm my heart and tear me apart. It's sad and happy and so much of the beautiful bonds. Platonic love, especially brotherly love, always my favourite bond. But this fic gave me than I expected. I really glad I found this awesome work. It's impress and made my love toward those characters grow more, especially Leo. Because no matter what he was, little or grown, he's always mean to protect his family. Oh, I really love him.

More than that, I always favour Leo and Raph brotherly-relationship. This work shows me how much they love and care for each other. Raph even admits he looked up to Leo. Well, I love the bond between others turtles as well. This work is truly my cup if tea. And I confirm that it's delicious.

Thanks very much for sharing this amazing stuff. I went through 47 chapters with one thing in my mind, I want to find out what will happen next. I really enjoy reading them. Though I just found your work, but I'm glad I found it. Thank you.
Book girl fan chapter 47 . 11/6/2018
This story has been absolutely amazing and a pleasure to read. You’v put so much thought into all the characters and their reactions, and the story is so well paced, moving from cute fluffiness to drama in a way that made me want to just keep reading. I stayed up way too late last night, trying to finish because I just didn’t want to have to wait until morning to find out what would happen next.
Teranovia chapter 47 . 10/26/2018
Wow. This was such an amazing story. I loved every part of it while reading. Little Leo was the cutest being on earth, and also he was like actual Leo and a normal toddler. You have an amazing talent.
Miko Eiko chapter 47 . 10/19/2018
Wow! fue una historia excelente, me hiciste sentir varias emociones y creo que hasta una lagrimita me sacaste, fue hermoso.
Nutella Swirl chapter 47 . 7/19/2018
Great story :D
Nutella Swirl chapter 46 . 7/19/2018
Aww, that was sad, but fluffy!
Nutella Swirl chapter 25 . 7/19/2018
YES! Thank goodness Mikey is smart in some ways...
Nutella Swirl chapter 24 . 7/19/2018
Rereading this story, since I read it so long ago... but this chapter is honestly one of my faves, it's so sad to see Mikey struggling...
EmieRosie chapter 41 . 2/25/2018
In my opinion they're all a little like Leo. Raph is a good fighter like Leo, Donnie is serious like Leo, and Mikey is fun like Leo can be. I think Raph would be a good choice if Leo couldn't be leader. This is a GREAT story.
dragonslayer111 chapter 47 . 2/11/2018
I loved your story I do wish you had a chapter of Leo in is mind looking out at his brother having fun with little Leo but I did really enjoy your story I think I treaded up at the end and anyone that knows me knows that is really had to do if not impossible so thank you for this story.
tmntlover2013 chapter 47 . 1/30/2018
Great job on the story, I loved it it was nice to read a different (type?) of Leo turning into a little kid rather then be like the ones that are already on here. Keep up the great work and keep on writing.
A.Ham- A.Burr chapter 47 . 1/10/2018
Loved the ending, thank you for writing this, it was an emotional rollercoaster but it was worth it! This story was amazing and I would read it many more times over (even though I already know what is going to happen.) Thank you for inspiring me and helping me find a new love for my baby brother and sister. You are an amazing person and deserve to be recognized for your ability to write. Thank you once again for writing this story.
~ TMNT Fan 2012
A.Ham- A.Burr chapter 23 . 1/5/2018
ROFL... GO MIKEY, YOU TELL THAT DOUCHEBAG!