Reviews for She Didn't Need to Be Saved
moaning-myrtl3 chapter 58 . 6/8/2022
Loved reading this. Great writing. The only thing I wish there was a bit more of was when Hermione and Harry had the resurrection stone to talk to Ron. Kind of wish there was more interaction between Hermione and Ron compared to Ron telling Harry to take care of his sister and whatnot. I think it needed a little more but other than that, it was fantastic.
paulieandgilbert chapter 25 . 5/19/2022
Wow, when people are hurt, they can say the stupidest things!
paulieandgilbert chapter 24 . 5/19/2022
I'm not entirely sure what I just read, but I bloody loved it! That was giggles on crack! :-P
meg121186 chapter 58 . 2/16/2022
I've always avoided Harry Potter fanfiction after hearing some of it can be a bit much, but I noticed you had written one after doing some fifty shades rereading and decided to give this one a shot and it was so good. Definitely not a ship I would have thought of, bit it works. Fred and Hermione are so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
Thanks
Doczgurl16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
absolutely loved it!
gryfferinpride8 chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
YOU KILLED RON?!
Annette11418 chapter 38 . 7/2/2020
So I personaly chose to stop reading due to the sexual scenes, but even with not reading the whole thing, I want to say that this is fantastic fanfiction!
Annette11418 chapter 24 . 7/1/2020
Oh my goodness, the singing toothbrush is hilarious! How do you come up with these fantastic ideas!?
Annette11418 chapter 16 . 7/1/2020
This story is so cute, I cant even! Everything is well thought out and all the chapters give info needed for future chapters.
AliceMalefoy chapter 58 . 4/2/2020
Very nice but a bit too long for me, I ended up switching chapters and missing nothing unfortunately... I'll still put it in my favourites cause the 20 first chapters or so are genius, just.. after they finally end up together it is a bit screwed for me let's say
Meggie0205 chapter 58 . 3/18/2020
I absolutely loved this story!
I Dont Do Words chapter 58 . 12/16/2019
I loved this story so much! I found it looking for something different, because I usually read Dramione, but I saw this and decided to try it, and I ended up loving it! Fremione, because of you, is now one of my top 3 favorite ships! I also loved that his story was so long, I like it when I can come home from school and read a good story, and have it last a while! Thanks so much for writing this, I enjoyed it a lot!
Sheila Marie1 chapter 14 . 5/19/2019
I am truely enjoying this story. I love how you killed off Ron instead of making him the bad guy. Not that death is easy but it doesn't bring out all the worst in him. We can remember him for good and not the bad. Even though he did seem to have the darkest side of the trio. Can't wait to see where you go with this. I love that you gave Fred a vulnerable side. Not too thrilled with the whole jealous Ginny thing, I always saw her as having more confidence then that. But I can understand it to some degree too.
vivalaFredW chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
I read this all in one day! I just couldn't put it down. Thank you for sharing your story