Reviews for Alone Again
sadistw chapter 1 . 2/24
Love~ Love~
Nadreth chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow. Will there be more to this? Like when Rhys comes back?
Ninjamegtastic chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
! Whaaaaat? Bro you could totally keep going with that that's a great story! :D I loved it! Good job kiddo.
rissawolf95 chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
This was incredibly well written. I loved it. If you ever end up making a full story out of this, it has a lot of potential! It also makes a lot of sense. The choice whether or not to crush the ECHO eye, could have consequences.
I applaud you for keeping Jack in character. Holding grudges is what he does best, other than being Handsome, that is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Utterly amazing. I always had a love/hate relationship with HJ, and am really hoping you continue this someday, because it captures his personality perfectly
Lockeheart chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Have you thought about expanding this into a expanding story? Your writing style and character depictions are very good! I suppose it would kinda be like a Season 2?
Sacy chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I really like your story! (Though I am a little confused why it has no reviews yet)
The way you depicted Jack's and Rhys' character is perfect and I like that you wrote about what happened after the crash of Helios and how Rhys begins to rebuild ATLAS. I just finished Tales from the Borderlands a few day ago and I must admit I kind of hoped that Jack would appear again at the end (also didn't crushed the ECHO-eye, though looking back it might have been a little cruel...). So I like the way your story was going and even if it has no 'real' end, I'll see this as the-last-Jack-appearance I missed so dearly at the end of TftB.
Thanks for writing it, it's really great work!