Reviews for The true heir of Salazar Slytherin
long.star14 chapter 12 . 1/17
I like the subtle reference to children of the lamp in The word mundane
RDDash chapter 8 . 1/15
Oh for goodness sake, don't change his name to something stupid as Hadrian
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 34 . 12/28/2021
Just found this story and am utterly enjoying it! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2021
I love reading this story, thank you very much for coming up with this. I'll say, you are such a big superstar!
Vale chapter 34 . 11/10/2021
UPDATE SOON, PLEEACEEE !
Guest chapter 34 . 9/25/2021
hermione?
Guest chapter 33 . 9/25/2021
DUMBLEDORE IS GOING DOWN BOI VOLDIES GONNA COME IN SOON
Guest chapter 32 . 9/25/2021
jee.. i knew dumbleass was bad but going this far?... if only voldemort helped salazar...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2021
salazar has good taste... iced coffee
Fadila Tahsina chapter 34 . 9/9/2021
When you'll upload the next chapter? Kindly do it as soon as possible..
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 14 . 8/24/2021
Yet another chapter with “James.” Sirius’s best friend is James and it’s the name of Harry’s father.
Did you REALLY have to give that damn name to the butler?
There are NO other names you could have considered for your original character?
Why not just name their house elf Lily while you’re at it.

“Salazar motioned the assistant to wait for a minute. "James you arrive just at the right time. Mr. Black this is James Finnigan my butler and the person I instated as Harrys substitute. James, this is Sirius Black" he introduced the men.”
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 13 . 8/24/2021
Chapter 13 needs to be completely rewritten. The number of grammatical errors is incredible. It’s nearly every single sentence that has an error.
May I suggest Grammarly?
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 12 . 8/24/2021
Is there a reason you HAD to give Salazar’s servant the name James? Why give him the same name as Harry’s father? It’s completely unnecessary and confusing, especially with how many times his name appears in this fic.
They also mention James Potter quite a few times as well. It’s messy as hell.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 7 . 8/24/2021
"Yes, because that thing is gone. It was the first thing I checked to see exactly why Harry is currently in this state, but it's completely gone, as well as the entire scar. I don't know how or why exactly but I assume that Harry fried that thing with his burst of magic. But that's only a guess because I don't know enough about that thing."

His accidental magic removed his horcrux? LOL
Forced plot.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 6 . 8/24/2021
"Would it hurt me if the block stays?" he therefore asked.

"No, and it can be removed by anyone capable whenever you want it to be removed," Reichard replied.

He thought about it a moment before he answered.

"I think the best thing would be to leave it for the moment. I'm not sure whether I could manage the memories should it be about…about that day…" his voice fading out at the end.

Forced plot.

Also, having a 5 year old have enough magic to create an outburst that knocks out several adult wizards is ridiculous.
So is the fact he knows the word “imminent” at 5 years old when I doubt the Dursleys taught him anything.
1,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »