Reviews for Whispers in the Darkness
Lou-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I love you. D:
Baka no Kenta chapter 1 . 5/17/2005! I like it! Are you planning on doing something like this for Bakura?
Seductive Extinction chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Once again, another well-written story. Keep up the great work.
IMPROVED Uber Rei Model 06 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Poor, poor Malik-kun! Awe, he is so crazy.. And Marik-sama! SUGOI! _ I hope to see more Malik-y stories from you!
Madam Foogie chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I'm SO glad to see a SERIOUS Malik fic around here! Truely, this was a magnificent story. Yami Malik is the greatest! Thanks for the excellent read.

Rating (See? I have a rating system!)

* * * * * out of a possible five :o}
Whispers in the wind124 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
The Mad Poet chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
M. There's that lovely copper taste of yours again. I do so adore your perceptions, your portrayals of Malik. I like this-it has that edge, I think, that it really needed and it leaves something behind once the reading is finished. Good portrayals of insanity are hard to find.

Incidentally, I appreciate the mention of Malik's loss of time. I do that myself sometimes, and that kind of nightmare is always longer than it seems. I've stopped looking at the clocks by now because it's so depressing.
ofbab chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
~meow~ I like this story! I am a dog! Interesting ain't it?
Rei chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Whe! Malik's gone crazy!(like he ever wasnt't ') This is cool! Keep it up!
Twinkie-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
wow... that's pretty powerfull stuff O.O
MaidenoftheMoon chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Hey! This is really good!sry I'd leave a longer review but I'm in a hurry, PLEASE WRITE MORE!

Ja ne!
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Whoa.. That was so beautiful in a disturbing sort of way. Angst sure is one of your specialities...
kuroikazei chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
I loved this... it was beautiful... _ you can really tell that he's insane; the way that he works things out.

Angel303 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Lots of blood...woah...0_o Really great story though :) Poor little Malik...*sniff* I'm glad I'm not him...shouldn't he be dead by now, considering all the blood he's lost? :P Anyway, great story, I want to see more of our writing :)

By the way, I got the clock thingy even BEFORE you explained
MyMuseLovesCookies chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I love the story... My poor poor Maliku... but this makes yugi seem like the bad guy he is... sorry to all yugi fans, especially the rabid ones. I just got something against him... nothing good can come of someone that short,but anyway! Back to the reveiw. I... think it's over... In short, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YAY!