Reviews for Say I Love You
dKl7T chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c34Ohst0ri04
luvnanofate chapter 3 . 1/11/2018
A pairing not often written about, but I enjoyed your writing of it. And reading the uncommon is really fun! Thanks for your hard work. :-)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Well, well, Li'l Lily...

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

(Whistles) Well, what a journey this was, eh? *O* Loads o' feelz in this chapter. Sarutobi and Torikai, the precious monkey and bird. (Heart) Love moves mountains and science and medicine are always advancing. A cure for Torikai's illness could very well be found down the road...but miracles happen, too. :3

For now, this is good enough. It's sweet and heartwarming enough. *A*

Mission Complete! Great work, Li'l Lily!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
Well, well, Li'l Lily...

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Welp, see Monkey Girl? The Puppeh *can* be a great voice of reason. Sometimes. I guess? XD

Ribbin' on Inugami aside, this really shows that Sarutobi isn't alone and that she has the support of her great, animal-named friends for comfort when conflicted over her beloved friend Torikai's love confession and poor health.

Of course, the ending here...damn! DX Poor Torikai, the sweet little bird is down!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Well, well, Li'l Lily...

HOO-RRAH! 1st Review EVAR, Btches!

Awww man, if only the Monkey and Little Bird had it as easy, lighthearted and fluffy as the Puppeh and Kitteh, Mouse and Cow. U.U

Torikai is an absolute sweetheart, but Sarutobi's clearly way too afraid to let herself become *this* attached to her childhood friend because Torikai's poor health may happen to take her away sooner than later...damn. T.T

I wonder what Inugami will say to Sarutobi in order for her to get it together...and poor Torikai. QAQ

Mission Start!