Reviews for Pokémon Sinnoh Journey VOL 3
Fxb chapter 36 . 8/14
Great chapter on pokemon Sinnoh journey vol 3 so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
Panda39 chapter 36 . 8/13
That was amazing and Hikaru has catch up to Dawn! I can't wait for the next one!
Hawkeye chapter 36 . 8/13
Now that the contest is over with hikaru winning and all,now Pokemon ping pong is coming up it's about to get interesting. Can't wait for the next keep it up
i like it keep it up
ctran03931 chapter 36 . 8/12
"After a ping-pong frenzy and a bit of old friendly sibling rivalry between the three friends, Kenny, Dawn and Hikaru's contest frenzy ultimately ended up in Hikaru's favor, earning himself the Sandalstraw Ribbon, once again making him and his girlfriend evenly matched and all they've left during their stay is to compete in the Pokemon Ping Pong Tournament while Kenny leaves for his next contest. Despite realizing that his last chat with Hinata left some bad blood between them on his part after winning his 4th ribbon, Hinata actually managed to watch the whole contest while also preparing herself for one thing that could once again change her son's life forever."

I'm guessing at thins point, Hikaru and Hinata realized that they should've been more understanding with each other in regards to what happened to Yamato (since we're getting closer and closer to the Star Wars inspired moment of truth with everyone episode completed) and why she had to keep quiet about the secret involving Hikaru (obviously being the descendant of the late Aura Prince in Sir Aaron's time) and why Team Galactic was after him.

Looks like Mamoswine realized what he could be missing since he decided to skip out on Dawn and Hikaru's Pokemon contests but he still doesn't want to show it even when Riolu noticed it (especially since he'll be in his first ever contest once he's been through a lot and he's gotten himself ready when he's grown up).

Although, with the little mention of Hinata, I'm gonna take a gamble and guess that she's now pregnant for a while now and both Yamato and Hikaru don't know it (I'm also guessing Hikaru will notice and be at war with himself since he had no idea that his own mother was also gonna have a second child whether it'll be his new brother or sister).
NinjaFang1331 chapter 36 . 8/12
Excellent update
Fxd chapter 35 . 7/24
Thomas321 chapter 28 . 7/10
Maybe during Ash and Paul full battle, Have Hikaru bring out all his Pokémon to watch the battle. I love to see how they will react to this (including Leafeon, little Buizel, Riolu, and Infernape) during Ash and Paul full on full battle.
Panda39 chapter 35 . 7/5
I love how this chapter is. I find it funny the way Dawn scold at Hikaru of having those wounds . Keep up the great work!
Unikitty09 chapter 35 . 6/27
That chapter was cute and amazing! Plus, I can't wait for Hikaru, Ash and the others to meet Hirori A.k.a the Phantom Thief Pokémon 7 in the upcoming chapters! Keep it up!

I saw the sneak preview of the Kalos vol 2, I feel bad for Yuki and I feel bad for Ash and the others, including Hawlucha. They didn't mean lie, they just don't him losing himself and I can see what they mean.
Pika2 chapter 35 . 6/27
that was great! I can't wait to see how well Hikaru, Dawn and Kenny contest battle would be. Nice job!
kd chapter 35 . 6/23
That was a great! I like to see the next one looks like!
i like it keep it up
Hawkeye chapter 35 . 6/21
It's really sweet of dawn to be worried about her boyfriend. It's also been awhile sense I see hikaru competing in a contest and it was awesome can't wait for the next keep it up
Fcd chapter 35 . 6/21
Great chapter on pokemon Sinnoh journey vol 3, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please