Reviews for To Death Do Us Part
EmmaLeigh325 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This was beautiful, and so well written. :)Emma
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
jellybee201 chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
I know you'll never read this but omg that brought tears to my eyes... very touching well written.
fox eye chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
this was a well writen fic. i will say at first i was a little ife about it but i liked it. it was sad,writen really good. i hope there will be another chapter about how the rangers take kims death.
Shara2007 chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
I love it I think you should write like a chapter about how they react at like after kim has been dead for one year. What did KAt name her baby. PLease write more. PLease read and review my story to it is called Power Rangers Back in Action.
C2 chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
First off let me say excelent story. I was hesitant to read it at first b/c by the title i thought that Kim and Jase were getting married. I'm so glad i gave this a chance. WOW, very moving.

Tommy's reactions: him leaving the first time, walking out when he found out about the cancer, taking the verbal abuse from his friends about Bev...everything was so realistic, so Tommy (or at least the tommy i have come to picture) WOW.

I nearly cried, thank you it was that beautiful.

However, I do have a small complaint. I know you feel the need to recognise and personally thank eveyone who reviewed...but a "chapter" is not the place to do it. Send them a personal e-mail. I thought there was another part of the story and didn't take the end to be what it was. Also its not technically allowed (i'm not going to report you) so you should remove it.

Like i said wonderful story.

Smiles,

"C"
babymar-mar nsi chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
whaa thats soo sad ! but i wuv it still plz write more!
babymar-mar nsi chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
whaa thats soo sad ! but i wuv it still plz write more!
MerchDoyle chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
tommy is a little jerkish...but it's understandable to react the way he did. good story so far!
Gretl517 chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
OMG! You can't do this! Are you really gonna kill Kim and Jason off? And are you going to have Tommy stick with this Bev girl? NOOOO! Dude, that would just SUCK. Don't do this to us! Please! Arrrgh now you have me all upset!

Both :) and :(
zee chapter 4 . 1/14/2003
This is a sad story but I like it. I like that this will most likely not have a happy ending. Please continue, I can't wait to see Tommys reaction.
keara chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
It's so saaaad !

But really good,too.

Your writing style is really good. It's fun reading !
cobalt-blue chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
Now this really has caught my attention. I get the feeling there's a rather interesting back story here. Please keep up the good work. I can't wait to find out everything that is going on. Please post again soon.

Danny