Reviews for The Life, or So Called Version, of Harry Potter
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Great story- but babies crying... hm.. interesting. Care to expand on this thought? x Smaginn
Jayde Green chapter 1 . 6/25/2004

De-Aged? Or both forced out of their bodies? No, spirits can't make noise... Somehow, I doubt you'll be updating this soon (why do all of your stories but Blood, Torture, and Witty Comebacks have only one chapter? *chews on fingers*)

And this was a VERY well-written battle scene. I liked Harry's unnatural calm. His numbness is a better word. I would very much like to see what happens. So maybe you should consider updating, or doing something of the like, yes? PLEASE. Or I will DIE.
Lady Russell Holmes chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Very cool battle. One of the best I've seen. And you were right about the battle not being the point.
Nexus3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Wow, that was great! It was so vivid. and, of course, mysterious endings always help.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Oh hey, you're back.

Promising story. Would it be to far-fetched of a guess to assume the two baby cries are those of a somehow regressed Harry Potter and Tom Marvolo Riddle?

Also, since there wasn't a button to leave a review for "A Subtle Haunting", I'll just say it was mm-mmh: delicious angsty goodness.

Last of all, pleeeeease don't leave "Blood, Torture, and Witty Comebacks" unfinished. I beg of you. I neeeed MORE.
Moira McDuff chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Wow...oh, wow...I

What an excellent fight scene! Fabulous way to start out a story! *applauds*

Babies crying? WTF? Care to explain?

Or shall I be a good little reader and wait for the next chapter? lol

Keep going! This is excellent!
Crazy Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Whoa, that is so awesome! Surely that's not the end? Come ON, you can't leave us hanging like that!