Reviews for Quick, Malfoy Kiss Me
Shadow and Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/10
Aw so cute
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 4/4
I have nothing else to say except, "D'awwwww. Dang that was cute." so sweet. I'd love to see these two after.
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Wonderful. Thank author.
WizardsAndPsychos chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
What?! Such a cliffhanger! MORE!
secret25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
I love it. Their first time was actually really sweet. Nothing outrageous and I like how slow? and just sweet this was. Thanks for sharing :)
WizardsAndPsychos chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
What?! Such a cliffhanger! MORE!
prophet-of-troy chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
So cute. I love the idea off fake relationships, but don't generally read them because it seems like they are always too much of a slow burn and aaaaaalllllllllll the angst. But this was prefect and I loved it!
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Ah, I love pretend relationships, especially when they figure it out quickly that they want it to not be pretend. Like this one. I love your Draco, by the way.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
This was quite lovely.
Frida12346 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE IT.
i'm learning english, i'm not Good writing it so i HAVE to say it before you think i'm stupid hahaha
I LOVE THE DRARRY FANFICS, sincerely when i found THIS Fic i though it was a funny one but THIS IS BETTER THAN THAT, I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM
nos leemos! :)
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
That was a good read. Good job.
4fandoms chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
OK so I now that this is kind of cheating on a head canon, but i just have to say this. Prof. McGonagall set up their room, right? So that means that she gave them on bed. Maybe she's been shipping Drarry all along! AAAAAAH! Sorry...
The Starry Heavens chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
That was so cute! I loved every second of it!
Gay af chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This was so great!
HufflepuffGirl16 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Awwww! That was adorable!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »