Reviews for Strong Enough
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
This is a really cool story! Love the storyline, and Kyp is just wonderfully characterized. One of my favorite Kyp/Jaina stories!
jansonpls chapter 18 . 4/26/2004
*stunned silence*
wah~
"Tahiri felt her fingers begin to tingle, a feeling of familiarity settling over her as the light became almost corporeal. She swallowed the lump in her throat. Anakin. She felt the tears well up, blurring her vision as his familiar presence enveloped her, his strength suddenly imbuing her with energy."
aw, man, I almost cried at that part. I had tears in my eyes and everything.
Yes, I will always be an Ani Solo fangirl. _;
Awesome story, really really good.
jansonpls chapter 8 . 4/26/2004
"And she cried for herself, the loss of a friend and companion that could never be replaced."
OK, I'm only halfway through reading this (AMAZING btw.. great sequel ) but I had to reply and say I like this line, the paragraph... kinda. Reminds me of Lord of the Flies.
But what's annoying me now, is that I'm thinking about that line in there, and that there's a Piggy in Star Wars, and... I can't help laughing.
I shouldn't be laughing, it's a sad moment, and yet, I am. *sigh*
*continues reading rest of great story*
jedielf chapter 10 . 8/6/2003
v. good for getting rid of jag and keeping jaina and kyp together!
Maegquareiel chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I've already read this story in its entirety, multiple times, and I loved it. I've also read most of its counterpart story as well as a few others you've written. You have quite a talent. Keep up the good work.
Makia chapter 10 . 4/21/2003
I really enjoy the style in which you write. I couldn't wait to read all of this. Please add more or write another sequel. I think that this is an exceptionally well written fic and I cannot wait to read more of your writings. MTFBWY.
Ravenpan chapter 10 . 4/18/2003
Oh please, PLEASE tell me there's more! Wow, this was so excellent - I like very very much *nodnod*
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Okay, so I must admit I haven't started reading this yet - but I must say I'm excited to see that A: there's more, and B: THERES MORE! Yay! I know that once I get started reading I wont want to stop and review, so I'll just get underway :)
JadaSkye chapter 2 . 4/14/2003
This story is great so far. I've become a huge Kyp/Jaina fan as of late and I'm interested to see where this goes. Good job!
sb chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Please continue this story. I can't stand Jag and welcome any stories with Kyp or Zekk (especially great stories like this)
Rebekah chapter 9 . 1/20/2003
Wow! I think that this is one brilliant fic...written in the common style of a 'Michael Stackpole' X-Wing novel. Well done! Will you be writing any more? Thanks for the great storyline...
TMAR chapter 8 . 1/15/2003
Excellent story. I really like the way you wrote all of the characters. The attraction between Kyp and Jaina has veen very well written. Please dont stop now.
bactaqueen chapter 4 . 1/13/2003
I'm so glad you continued this! You've done an excellent job with the situations and characters. Well written.