Reviews for The Only Right Choice
BlueBezerk chapter 5 . 7/1
A bit too edgy compared to what was previously written, but overall the added fluff to the Batarians is excellent.
GodChefShion chapter 25 . 6/29
is this story abandoned? it hasnt been updated in a reaply long time and im worried about one of my favourite stories
Napoleon Bonerfart chapter 25 . 6/21
I love the AU you’ve created here from Shepard’s choices upon going back in time and I can’t wait to see this fic continue. Also I’ve been on a kick of seeing how to set up worst possible outcome runs and it makes me long for a prequel to this fic about Shepard’s past lifetime.
Isaasol2 chapter 1 . 6/12
To be fair, I didn't buy any DLC's for Mass Effect either, bit I was fuckin poor.
Le055Li0n chapter 25 . 6/4
Loved this so much. Good luck with everything and thank you.
Q.Q chapter 25 . 5/31
Thank you for sharing this story with us readers.
It's a compellingly captivating read that makes one long for more.
I wonder if Shepard will have minions run salvage missions into the debris field beyond the Omega Relay.
There should be many types of ships which might be treasure troves of innovations.
Aside from the Shadow Broker assets the next big jump would be acquiring the manufacturing power of the Geth early somehow.
Either way, I am looking forward to how the rest of this story will unfold.
Again thank you for sharing your high quality writing.
GodChefShion chapter 1 . 5/27
this is one of my favourite ME fanfic stories, easily top five for me. continue the great work its amazing!
Xenophil chapter 25 . 5/16
Damn, this was good.
Can't decide if I'm sad or glad that I didn't find this fic earlier, since it's unfinished and abandoned. But I'll repeat, it was a very good read. Your character writing is perfect, I can see the action and hear their voices in my head clearly, like I'm watching a movie or playing the game. I think that's one of the most important parts in the fanfiction and you nailed 100%!
- - - -
There are not many things that bothered me, but I'd like to address something in chapter 25:
N7 is the only ICT designation that may be worn. N6 and below should not be worn on ones uniforms.
Ar-Kaos chapter 25 . 3/31
this was awesome, incredibly well written and absolutely excellent in its pacing, I thoroughly enjoyed the lot, and dreaded the count down of chapters remaining.

Ryan chapter 25 . 3/26
Hell yes! This story is magnificent, and your Sheppard is very human.
Stoic's Dream chapter 25 . 2/27
The world is on fire.
I've desperately needed the escapism.
This Fic is perfect
Aekiv chapter 3 . 2/25
Shepard's crazy af and speedrunning this thing, hah! I'm laughing at how you made people think Shep's this sx goddess for asari
Aekiv chapter 2 . 2/25
Shepard being a time traveler made her field ops more efficient, but her situational awareness regarding her co-workers still needs work lol. Guess there's a reason why her allies died in her first run. Also, her iconic "I should go", never fails to make me laugh
Crysania Dragoon chapter 25 . 2/6
Just found this and binged it in three days. I'm absolutely in love with this story and probably going to reread it again soon.

First: I think you've done everyone's character justice. It was like I feel in love with Liara all over again. She was my first romance and my favorite. Seeing their relationship grow throughout this story is beautiful. You can feel the love they have for each other.

Second: Tali is possibly my favorite character from game and seeing her have a major part in both story and Jane's/Liara's life makes me so happy. Her and Liara are such gossip queens together.

Third: Vasir is just plain awesome here. I liked her character from what little we saw of her in game, but in this story she is freaking amazing. Jane basically becoming her best friend against all Vasir's instincts is fantastic and funny. Also she low-key is in love with Jane.

Fourth: Jane having this all encompassing aura that seems to effect most Asari is hilarious to read.

Thank you for such a fantastic story. I hope the muse strikes and you get to write more. If not I'm still happy with what we've got. Sorry for the long comment.
I wasn't sure I'd love this, I don't typically like Liara as a romantic interest and sometimes I don't even like her as a character, but in this particular story? Oh yeah, I'm all for it. This is one of the better fics I've read, it's easy for time travel stories to be too much of "this is exactly how it went last time" but this is creative enough to avoid that. On top of being well written, it's just... Pleasant. There are lots of stories that are well written that I hate because I can't stand the characters, but here? I like all the characters, the interactions, I like the characters I want to like and I enjoy hating the characters I don't, it just feels satisfying, whether that's seeing Jack open up or the council running around like headless chickens. My only hope is that Wrex makes a return appearance soon.