Reviews for Comfort in his Arms
Latarra chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
I like it. Very nice.
Kai chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
Quite some people got shafted in the end, but what about the useless bastard who started it all? Lupin gets away with being an arsehole. Oh, well.

It's just that I don't like him all that much in canon. The only positive thing he ever does is teaching Harry the patronus charm. And, as a teacher, he gets paid for that.

Abandoning the son of his "best friends", keeping silent about having known Harry's parents, entering a room containing underage students during a full moon night unprotected although he KNOWS that someone is on the way with the wolfsbane potion, keeping Harry in an abusive household just because some jumped-up school teacher says so, knocking up a girl and running away... He's useless.
Khatix chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
Great Honks fic!
Chelsey M. Sharp-Wise chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Sweet!
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
You know, you can't start a paragraph with Fudge and end it with Tonks being sore between the thighs. You gotta take it slow, lol
Rebmul chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
and mooney died a lonely death
EP chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
SYMPA
aidansidhe chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
A delight. Glad Ron was left in the dirt. The only guy I can reasonably see Hermione with is Harry. As close as they are in this story, I know who they would go to for... paternal material if Hermione and Su wanted kids.
Salvatore1912 chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
Cute and well written. Good work
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
I love that he didn’t ask for her natural self also, a metamofomagus maybe never remember her form from birth, she has a baseline form, that in this case she chose. Looking for a “true form” is impossible.
vmcclure2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
You have the ff author of "Harry Potter & the Rune Stone Path" to thank for me reading your one-shot story. She wrote in one of her A/N's that it'd be well worthwhile to do so, though it is a one-shot. She was right on!
BMS chapter 1 . 11/30/2017