Reviews for Love in a Time of Darkness
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 4/6
tonks sounds like boot camp that moment tonks guides them through sex
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
Interesting story hope see more from you soon.
KinkyJAC chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Great little one shot I'd love to see it developed into more. Especially liked Tonks mentoring them in the ways of love.
BMS chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Good one
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I liked that it wasn't a threesome. Although I do like triads, the feel of this was different and unexpectedly satisfying. Great way to kill off the horcrux. Thx for sharing.
gleefanforever09 chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
love it please write more
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Nice one, and I'll bet Tonksk got quite aroused for watching them put her teaching into practice. I wonder if she later joined them?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Great story here, but I would have loved to see a threesome.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
My third major favorite from your oneshot collection! Thank you! I really like this one because I love the angle that making love destroys Harry's Horcrux.
catspats31 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Please remove every single detailed description of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature from this story if you want it to remain on this site, or try to upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed such as deviantART or Archive Of Our Own.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
A really nice story, with a lot more going for it than just the lemon. Yes, some of it's stock, but you make a couple of nice riffs off of canon.

The scene at King's Cross was nice and makes good sense.

While of course, there is a lot for all three to go through yet before they put paid to Voldemort's account, there is really no need to expand this. Good job!

TGM
Genisis Prime chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
i want to read the other version as well... i hope you continue this story line
Brian chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Continue!
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Great chapter/story depending on if you write more of it.
gaschalk chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I liked it. So now you can create an other one or two shot with all three in it. Either a one shot time or pull Tonks into a three way marriage so Hermione is Mrs. Potter and Tonks becomes the Black bride.
gaschalk