Reviews for Sherlock in wonderland
Altariel de Valinor chapter 20 . 3/3
That's a real good fic. A good pile of details (I always love this), Sherlock is enough IC even without his memory.

I appreciate that you keep intact his intelligence, his natural capacity of observation.

A pleasure.

Direct to my favorites.
Steph1215 chapter 20 . 3/3
UPDATE UPSATE ! Love this story so much !
ninewood chapter 20 . 3/3
Why was I expecting him to aim the gun at the wall and fire?! That might help. :D
"What did you do with the hand?" "The what?!"

Very funny.
ninewood chapter 19 . 2/10
Whew, that was close! Molly to the rescue! And Sherlock's always been jealous if someone pays attention to her. :)
ninewood chapter 18 . 1/22
Sounds like Sherlock is getting frustrated. Don't blame him.
Relena Duo chapter 17 . 1/17
really, really love this!
Would have liked the Moriarty - Sherlock conversation to go on longer

Also, may I ask if you're English?
ninewood chapter 17 . 1/14
Wow, this is good! Poor Sherlock just met his worst enemy. I did like how you had John tell his brother off. Someone should.
KomodoQueen chapter 17 . 1/14
Just found this - fabulous! Thanks for sharing :)
LyricalSinger chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Oooo, love the confrontation between John and Mycroft. I can easily picture the two of them standing outside the noisy pub: Mycroft looking both superior and hurt and John bristling like a porcupine as he tries to save his friend from heartache. Excellent chapter!
aficionada-de-libros chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Yeah, you're back! Good chapter, and interesting development. John's reaction in the Mycroft part surprised me; I guess I'll have to think this one over. Please update soon(ish)!
LyricalSinger chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
Oh, my Lord - a headband! And "Garfield"?! It's nice to know some things never change. I like you backstory about Greg and Sherlock ... interesting and believable.
LyricalSinger chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
Oh dear, poor Molly and definitely poor Sherlock! It must be so difficult trying to navigate his way when he cannot recall how he used to interact with those in his life. Fortunately for Sherlock, friends will understand and forgive. I do feel bad for Molly, though.
LyricalSinger chapter 13 . 10/29/2016
Love the phrase "Thank you for keeping my thoughts safe" - a lovely idea, and how special that Sherlock recognizes it.
Arty Diane chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
An interesting back story to why Greg acts friendlier towards Sherlock than Sherlock towards him. That was really bad, what happened in the past, I can't really blame Sherlock for reacting so drastically towards the situation.

I liked Greg's analysis of John's way of interaction with Sherlock, it's like the way a brother is entitled to mess with his sibling but no one else can.

I have this feeling that Sherlock has remembered and is sort of punishing Greg by forgetting his name! :}