Reviews for Unexpected
Draco was a sharp guy, he would notice if hermione is hurting. This chapter is slightly off, i agree with the oppinon below me
you updated! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Absolutely love your story and can't wait for the next chapter!
A chapter 48 . 7/16
Thank youuuu for updating y'all. Just started this and fell in love with it. I can't wait for the next chapter
Amazing story! Really looking forward to the next one :)
Okay but Draco absolutely neglected Hermione. He blew her off multiple times for the sake of his friend which is loyal, sure, but he absolutely took Hermione's loyalty and feelings for granted without even so much as an apology.

Narcissa lectures the insecure and hurting Hermione to somehow make that her fault? Really? And she's like yeah, I'm horrible because I expect my boyfriend to be somewhat available at some point. How terrible I am.

Draco was wrong to do that. I get that Pansy is having a hard time. I sympathize with the girl because she's scared and upset. But literally everyone else in that house is missing someone else as well. Hermione's parents are gone from her, Harry's are dead. Teds run off and Tonks is always in danger. Ron's away from his family and Draco's living with the unknown about his dad.

No one deserves to be consistently and painfully ignored by their significant other as they watch their love make food and disappear for hours at a time to someone else who not only dislikes them but actively hated them. That's really just ridiculous.

All I got from this was Pansy gets coddled while Hermione falls apart and Draco's justified because friendship. I'm sorry but the person I want to marry better at least try and make me a priority.

And he could have at least apologized. Seen her point of view. But no. Absurd. Hermione shouldn't be made a doormat to create tension. It can be done better than making everyone look like selfish assholes.
DMHGIsMyOTP chapter 33 . 7/16
Normally I don't review until I've finished the fic and I'm 100% sure I like it. But this fic was so special from the progressive development of Draco and Hermione's relationship to Draco's choice it is absolutely stunning and I'm sure to read it over and over again. My only wish is that it ends happily but you never know :)
Daaaamn this story is so good. I can't wait for more, thanks for updating. Can't wait for the next chapter. Ugggh I hope they find Lucius as well as Ted being safe
CrazyWithABook chapter 48 . 7/16
I'm so happy that you updated this story! It's one of my favorites! I hope to see more soon!
That was brilliant loved it can't wait for more xx
Smokezombie96 chapter 48 . 7/16
I was so excited to see an update! Such a lovely chapter! I cant wait for the next installment!
Isobel Hatchett chapter 48 . 7/15
That was truly amazing. I love how you write and your imagination... I have no words
LazyByComparison chapter 48 . 7/15
This was deeply dissatisfying. Regardless of intention, Draco's actions were thoughtless and hurtful, and he literally doesn't recognize that his actions were hurtful or feel bad about making Hermione feel bad. So now you have these emotions left in the fic and no good resolution to them. All in all, dissatisfying.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 48 . 7/15
Oh no, poor Ted!
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 48 . 7/15
Thx for the bloody brilliant update
stephanieml chapter 48 . 7/14
Fhshsvag OH MY GaH AN UPDATE! This made my day, I love this fic. I can't stand it when dramione fight, it breaks my heart and I'm so glad they made up. I can't wait for the next chapter!