Reviews for Unexpected
372259 chapter 10 . 9h
I think my heart just swelled - what a beautifully written chapter 3
I love how you've had their relationship grow - incredible writing !
DCV2AVP chapter 1 . 6/6
so i like devoured this and ITS AMAZING *SMILEY FACES* PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE
merf chapter 48 . 5/16
This is honestly one of the BEST fanfictions I have ever come across. I hope you choose to continue it!
shadowfax00 chapter 20 . 4/11
Damn this isn't slow burn, it's snail-burn.
Potter 11111 chapter 48 . 4/2
This is one of my favorite fan fictions ever! I see you haven't updated in a while, hope you update soon.
guest chapter 48 . 3/25
this is a very interesting twist with hermione and draco together and his involvement in everything. i've been reading it almost straight through and have enjoyed this immensely. i can see it's been a while since there's been an update, but i hope you come back to this and finish it. it's a compelling story and i would really like to see how your version turns out! please update soon!
Brookieb06 chapter 33 . 3/9
You are an outstanding writer, so much emotion. Astounding writing I can't say that enough.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 48 . 3/7
Oh my goodness, this is sooooooo good. I can’t wait to read more.
SnovySnow chapter 48 . 3/5
I love the story, I really like that it is packed with a lot of action and that Hermione's and Draco's relationship progressed slowly, and that they are still kind of developing. I sincerely hope that you will continue to update the story, and that soon I could be reading new chapters. You have a very good way of writing, just enough of everything - thinking, action, words.

As for the plot, it is really good. Althought I have to admit that I was really angry at how Draco was behaving/handling the last situation with Hermione (when she was hurt about him spending so much time with Pansy), as he just forgot how Pansy treated Hermione in Hogwarts and asked Hermione to "be a bigger man" and indirectly that she just forgets about the past with Pansy. Hell, he didn't even apologize or ask Hermione how she really feels. And that he just completly ignored her, so yeah I was angry.
But thats all because you are a great writer and I fell into the story so much, I mumbled and grumbled at my computer for some time. Other than that, I was just silently hoping that they will soon move away from the cabin, as they have been still/stagnant for a long time now.

Point is you are an awsome writer, I'm in love with this story and I really really can't wait for an update. :)
tennisdiva15 chapter 20 . 1/18
My second time reading this and this is definitely my favorite chapter :)
tennisdiva15 chapter 48 . 1/18
Please update soon! This is so good!
tennisdiva15 chapter 22 . 1/16
I love this story so much! I've read many Dramione stories and some of them are too mushy and sappy, and others are too intense, but this one is perfect. Good job! :)
tennisdiva15 chapter 10 . 1/16
THIS STORY IS AMAZING :)
Mel Crooks chapter 48 . 12/27/2017
Amazing! Excellent read so far.
xxKLxx chapter 48 . 12/20/2017
Overall, great story. The writing is spot on and the characters are believable. I felt at times it dragged on a bit but mostly it was necessary to allow the story to be believable. I hope there is more to be added at some point.