Reviews for Unexpected
Megha chapter 25 . 9/16
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That is all :)
Megha chapter 23 . 9/16
I think I died from how sweet this was, so thank you :)
Megha chapter 21 . 9/16
This was so fun to read! Thanks for sharing!
Megha chapter 20 . 9/16
This chapter was so cute! I'm only halfway through with this story and seeing their slow-burn relationship form is just wonderful :)

I hope you get the chance to finish some day!
I just realized at chapter 40 that this is incomplete and it breaks my heart :(
saoyedaoez01 chapter 48 . 7/27
Enjoyed reading this. Will you be writing more to this story? I’m still learning this fanfic site so I’m trying to see if this a WIP. The Dramione took awhile before love stuff actually started ;) but it was worth waiting for. I’m kinda hoping that they find Lucius cuz I wanna know if he still cares for Narcissa & Draco. Don’t like Ron much but he and Pansy might be a good match. Instead of Lavender. Hoping that Nott and Zabini will find their way back to Draco & Pansy even though Draco was distant. I like that Narcissa & Andromeda reunited and hope that Tonks & Draco become close in the future. I hope Ted is ok. If there’s more or a sequel that would be great. Look forward to reading your other & future Dramione works. Thanks for sharing.
372259 chapter 48 . 7/20
This is easily one of the best dramione fanfics I have EVER read. The way you had their relationship grow was so beautifully (and realistically) done. Your writing is addictive- I literally devoured this story over the past like 48 hours and I just couldn't stop. The relationships are so well done, especially the ones I didn't expect to like as much as I did - like Andromeda & Narcissa, Andromeda & Draco, and even Pansy/Ron (which I dont think I've ever like in a fic before until you wrote it).
INCREDIBLE job - PLEASE consider posting more chapters, this story is an absolute gem that deserves to be finished 3 !
372259 chapter 10 . 7/18
I think my heart just swelled - what a beautifully written chapter 3
I love how you've had their relationship grow - incredible writing !
DCV2AVP chapter 1 . 6/6
so i like devoured this and ITS AMAZING *SMILEY FACES* PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE
merf chapter 48 . 5/16
This is honestly one of the BEST fanfictions I have ever come across. I hope you choose to continue it!
shadowfax00 chapter 20 . 4/11
Damn this isn't slow burn, it's snail-burn.
Potter 11111 chapter 48 . 4/2
This is one of my favorite fan fictions ever! I see you haven't updated in a while, hope you update soon.
guest chapter 48 . 3/25
this is a very interesting twist with hermione and draco together and his involvement in everything. i've been reading it almost straight through and have enjoyed this immensely. i can see it's been a while since there's been an update, but i hope you come back to this and finish it. it's a compelling story and i would really like to see how your version turns out! please update soon!
Brookieb06 chapter 33 . 3/9
You are an outstanding writer, so much emotion. Astounding writing I can't say that enough.
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 48 . 3/7
Oh my goodness, this is sooooooo good. I can’t wait to read more.