Reviews for Spook
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
d'awww.
god
the feels

also, this is good! the oc has realistic character, unlike most. bluh. its really good. i like it.
Soppl chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I absolutely love it!
The end is very fitting and beautiful and sad and I wish you didn't do it but it's just right.
Peggy chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This story will stay with me for a very long time, maybe for the rest of my life. I loved this story. You did an amazing job. The ending of the story actually blew my mind away. WOW! I had to re-read the ending a few times to make sure I had read it right. I can't believe Riddick actually killed spook for no reason, well yeah I can. It's Riddick after all! I also loved that another character, especially a female character, Spook, got her eyes shined just like Riddick. You did an amazing job with this story. Another one of my favorite stories out there. Great Job!
x0Skay0x chapter 48 . 3/7/2011
omg I knew something like this was bound to happen in the end but it's still a sad part. Anyway, it was an awesome story to read xD
Juneaux chapter 47 . 4/28/2010
Damn, that last line was badass. I love how you cut it right there - I was still so much in shock that I just stared at the screen.

Lovely.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 48 . 4/17/2010
OK, i was loving this until teh very end. But please don't tell me that Riddick killed Spook. and why did he?
Allformeandmeforall chapter 47 . 7/23/2009
you have a very expansive vocabulary, which was amazing to read throughout the story. i'm sorry to see it end, though i don't think i could have thought of a better ending myself. amazingly done, you captured Riddick's hardassness through the whole thing. i was afraid he was going to get soft, but even to the end he didn't fold.
shatteredstar21 chapter 48 . 5/26/2009
magnificent
Vashti chapter 47 . 5/16/2009
I came across this story via a rec from kerri240879 on livejournal and...wow. Just wow. I have been reading this virtually non-stop over the last week or so and I haven't been anywhere near disappointed. Stunned and amazed is more like it. Like I knew that Spook had to exit the story somehow if it was going to stay w/in the canon but I in no way foresaw how it worked out. And both Spook's and Riddick's insight into each other were fantastic. Truly a well done story, a fitting portrayal of Riddick (unlooked for, growling kindness as a means to an end) and a truly believable OC. Great story.
DemonicSymphony chapter 48 . 8/22/2008
Wow... Just WOW.

The entire story was engaging and splendid. It was easy to watch the budding but guarded friendship between the two. Sad to see paranoia of a type win in the end. Poor Riddick, poor Spook.

AWESOME story. 'nough said.
kerriclifford240879 chapter 47 . 6/20/2008
My god - seriously? This was brilliant. Utterly chilling, and spot on with Riddick - Cold, hard, and unforgiving. I'm left wondering what his thoughts are, on killing Spook and then finding that she hadn't betrayed him after all. Any chance we'd get a one shot on that? Either way - *Shivers* This one os going to stay with me for quite some time. Thank you. Kerri.
FreeBorn chapter 48 . 2/26/2008
-sigh- That was beautiful. Terrible, but beautiful. You write Riddick the best I think I've ever seen someone write him on this site. Cold and ice and steel but magnificent all the same. Spook is an amazing character, it was wonderful to envision this small girl locked in this darkness, and then hear everything going on and her voice, and see her devotion to Riddick, but then how she was scared of him at the same time. The Nietzsche quotes were amazingly placed, too.

The ending was bittersweet. I don't think Spook was stable enough to survive to full potential outside the darkness, so I'm kind of glad that the knife in her back was from Riddick's hands, and I kind of hate him for it.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one. -Nietzsche
NefariousImp chapter 48 . 10/28/2007
That was so beautiful and sad. I loved every minute of it.
Shawny.a chapter 47 . 7/2/2007
i just read your story and i know that you wrote it like 3 years ago but i loved it, it was an amazing story. i wish you would write a sequel.