Reviews for Fruit of The Poisonous Tree
Love Caleb and Spencer! They had amazing chemistry. Although spencer had chemistry with pretty much everyone
Madison Fitz chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
A sex vídeo? what a good twist.. i like so much this couple, so you story too!
Madison Fields chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
you know i happen to love Spaleb too? hahaha.. im so dan of the couple.. so sweet..
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
I ship Spaleb so much. I think they have amazing chemistry. Please update soon!
I'mTorn chapter 3 . 3/4/2016
I honestly ship Spaleb and there's no good Spaleb fanfics out there! I hope this ends with Spaleb (I mean sure I ship Spoby but.. Don't hate me... But I'm not the biggest fan of Haleb)
justance chapter 3 . 3/2/2016
Love your story and your writing, you sure know how to write and tell a story ! And I'm totally a Spaleb fan !
vdumont chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Love it! Spaleb all the way :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
SPALEB has to be endgame in the ahow! I love their relationship so much! Thank Goodness you updated I was getting sad because there aren't any other Spaleb fics to read! I love Spaleb!
pllxgg chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE ️️️ And Spencer's reaction to Toby asking if they were dating omg
ashilz chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
More please. I'm a huge SPOBY fan but when season 6B started and the connection between Spencer and Caleb became
apparent I just sort of fell in love with this two. They have such mad chemistry!
Patricia chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Oh my gosh... I was hoping Spencer & Caleb would have more time before they were confronted with having to deal with Toby. But I hope that caleb can really see that Spencer was caught off guard and didn't really mean to hurt his feelings. I really like Spaleb together! This is such a great fic, I can't wait to read more!
Zoey chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I was waiting for someone to write this! Their chemistry is insane and you wrote it so well! :)
Nila chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Very nice...love spaleb they're amazing together
Patricia chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I really like this story, I hope you decide to write more Spaleb fics. Spaleb seems to be a great pairing, they are alike in many ways and they seem to understand eachother. They have always had a great friendship so I can only see it blossoming for there.
Deserttail chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I adored this! Thanks for writing it and I hope to read more of your stuff in the future.

You voiced a very similar opinion to my own in your note at the bottom. I love spaleb alot right now but I do still like haleb - I'm the same with not liking spoby since early season 4.