Reviews for Reborn as Issei
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 4/7
Multiple reincarnators? DROPPED.
I'm guessing Vali is orochimaru, and the blond is tsunade.
LoneWanderer823 chapter 1 . 3/2
OH NO! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT?! THE BIGGEST CLIFF HANGER!
Z0mb1ehunter789 chapter 12 . 1/28
Just finished a reread of this fic, and I hope that you might find the inspiration to eventually return to this fic one day.
Raiju001 chapter 12 . 12/23/2021
Well. It has been over 5 tears since this updated, and the cliffhanger hurts! But this was a fun story to read still. Thank you for the fun read!
samuelcaldeira76gmail.com chapter 12 . 10/6/2021
Damn it author don't just leave us on a cliffhanger for so many years
Hope that you would update atleast one chapter to remove the cliffhanger really need to know what happens next
NOT MY PROBLEM chapter 12 . 8/3/2021
Bro WTF really u gonna do this to ur boys and not keep writing WTF I’m mad what is wrong with u stopping a beautiful story like this I thought this was trash at first but then I saw it’s beauty and then u stop it on a cliffhanger as huge as that u hurt my heart.
edoabb chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
Would have been better with older girls, I mean while Akeno and Koneko are technically more mature than normal due to their childhood, they are still teens, it would be like Jiraiya being together with temari, it's simply wrong.
Robbler chapter 12 . 1/29/2021
You are brilliant!
Hope you come back to this Story Someday
DevilishPotato chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
is this complete!? I'm afraid of reading this and wanting more if it's not finished and last update was long ago...so?
kenodoxia chapter 4 . 11/7/2020
it won't be an jnvasion but 4 or 5 characters... the fck?
deoxeyses chapter 12 . 11/6/2020
Nice
Vates Despero chapter 8 . 10/19/2020
[Not that he was complaining or anything; he rather quite liked his wooden stick.]

... Did anyone else reading this scene immediately hear Bad Lip Reading's "My Stick" song start playing?
Kamui Raiu chapter 12 . 9/6/2020
When will you next update? I'm just waitin here
6568tank chapter 12 . 8/29/2020
all the good naruto/dxd fics are abandoned brub moment