Reviews for Reborn as Issei
Silksong2 chapter 4 . 10/4/2023
I like the inclusion of sakumo but i think Shukaku would been better still like it so far
SMB chapter 4 . 5/29/2023
Going to add more moRons from Naruto? Pervert-sama alone not enough to derail canon that you had to add more cheat characters?
Forget skimming. I agree with the others. This is a total loss.
SMB chapter 3 . 5/29/2023
You had to ruin a great premise. Why have someone else appear and in the same city, friends with their kings, and mirrored powers? F*cking waste. Only skimming now. No point reading fully.
tarrangar chapter 10 . 4/12/2023
Naruto has plenty of truly bad people in it, there's Danzo, there's Kakuza, there's Hidan, there's Orochimaru(sure he get redeemed, but he was truly reprehensible for a long time) there's Gato, it's not that Naruto don't have plenty of true villains who aren't redeemable, it's that the most memorable villains of Naruto, tend to be the redeemable ones.
Lord Frederick chapter 12 . 12/31/2022
Vuelve por favor!
Shortmike24 chapter 3 . 12/4/2022
there goes an ok story. stupid shit. you had the story with him there would be interesting, now your just gonna be adding ppl just naruto which is stupid as shit. and its someone that can beat him up. dumb as fuck. hes the mc. and fuck his past life. you had a chapter about he getting over that shit smiling at death... then making him fucking thinking about that old big tit hag. dumb shit
Diametrik chapter 2 . 7/29/2022
Just gonna say, unless I've somehow massively misjudged, that AN about Asia is simply a massive spoiler. And, looking at other reviews for this chapter, I'm not the only one who noticed it. Also, although this is just personal opinion, I don't like it. I came here to read "Jiraiya is Issei," not "Jiraiya is Issei, and Asia is Tsunade, and probably a bunch of other dxd characters are actually Naruto characters."
Seraphy64 chapter 3 . 7/4/2022
I lost a tonne of interest when Sakumo also popped up. Who else is gonna show up?
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 4/7/2022
Multiple reincarnators? DROPPED.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2022
I'm guessing Vali is orochimaru, and the blond is tsunade.
LoneWanderer823 chapter 1 . 3/2/2022
OH NO! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT LIKE THAT?! THE BIGGEST CLIFF HANGER!
Z0mb1ehunter789 chapter 12 . 1/28/2022
Just finished a reread of this fic, and I hope that you might find the inspiration to eventually return to this fic one day.
Raiju001 chapter 12 . 12/23/2021
Well. It has been over 5 tears since this updated, and the cliffhanger hurts! But this was a fun story to read still. Thank you for the fun read!
samuelcaldeira76gmail.com chapter 12 . 10/6/2021
Damn it author don't just leave us on a cliffhanger for so many years
Hope that you would update atleast one chapter to remove the cliffhanger really need to know what happens next
NOT MY PROBLEM chapter 12 . 8/3/2021
Bro WTF really u gonna do this to ur boys and not keep writing WTF I’m mad what is wrong with u stopping a beautiful story like this I thought this was trash at first but then I saw it’s beauty and then u stop it on a cliffhanger as huge as that u hurt my heart.