Reviews for The Little Girl and the Wild West
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
Love it
Girl973 chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
Jake've got 11 years older than 's not she is 37 years old and him 57 years old.
Girl973 chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT!
NightHawk The Warrior chapter 7 . 5/11/2017
I liked this one, though how did they learn to move as snakes so quickly?
animefan chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
awwww... now thats sweeter than orange juice.
Gabriel chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
Can you make a steven universe crossover too
Gabriel chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
Okay I understand well try and hopefully make more stories I just wanted see what val or aggie would look like as loboans not the story just the pictures and hopefully when you do the rewrites keep the same things from the old stories and how about try and add another evil corporation called the equality salvation whos only methods are to eradicate anything that is magic, mutation, alien, robotic, or with special abilities born from it.
MMM chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
Oh that's the end I thought val would come back and visit them?

Also 4 kids sweet and the fourth was named after Emily sweet.
Gage the Hedgehog chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
What a chapter. I know Val and Jay will get home soon.
MMM chapter 6 . 2/5/2017
here is an idea for chapter 7:

The next day, jay tells rango about Bad bill telling Kadar there location.
Rango: We need to prepare for battle but what am i going to tell the citizens?
Jake:Tell them we got a threat and to have there guns ready.
Guyapi: We need to keep val and the two items away from him that is top priority.
Jay I agree but where should we hide them maybe the mill since it's not close to town?
Nakai: yes but val will need a guard to protect her also we should hide the items somewhere away from val that way Kadar won't be able to perform the ritual?
Jay: i'll protect val and good idea Nakai(says in confidence)
Nathan: I'll do aerial surveillance since i can see for miles away that way i can track them and warn the town.
Beans: we need to stock up our weapons and load them up.
Meanwhile: Kadar and his bat army are stocking up weapons of there own and armor.
Kadar:(barking orders) get those weapons loaded, get the armor on hurry.
Espon: weapons fully loaded sir and we packed extra ammo just in case.
Ridge:Armor on and ready to defend.
Kadar:(smiles evilly) let's go(the army follows him out the cave)
Espon: the girl snake is located in the town of dirt a days trip that will give us extra time to plan an attack to catch the girl.
Kadar: excellent soon the power will be mine.
meanwhile the citizens have been told of the threat size and are ready to help defend there town.
animefan chapter 6 . 1/26/2017
Wow, don't forget to add the night of the museum, must see vals puppy eyes.
MMM chapter 6 . 1/25/2017
Also on chapter 3 you wrote jay uses his rattle gun to block jay's attack change the first jay to Jake!
MMM chapter 6 . 1/25/2017
Thank you very much and poor bill and his gang never thought you would kill off characters like them?
MMM chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
quick question your okay with writing swear words but not okay with a little mating scene?

not trying to offend in anyway just wondering?
Gabriel chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
On February 18 it'll be my birthday hopefully you have a surprise chapter coming up on which story and how about a story idea of mine about the life of alma and the royal galactria bloodline history