Reviews for Hadrianus James Peverell
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 4 . 5/4
Good enough, update please.
Magus0096 chapter 4 . 5/1
Hello
Has this been abandoned? I really like the premise on this. I love it when Dumbledor gets his ass handed to him. I hope there is some Weasley and Malfoy bashings to commence.
monbade chapter 4 . 4/4
more please, this is good
Dr1zzy chapter 4 . 3/12
Great story so far.
mworth1019 chapter 4 . 3/11
Interesting story... Please update
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 3/7
If the House of Malfoy are now labeled as cowards for fleeing then I doubt any family will marry into them willingly.
loot chapter 4 . 2/27
Get over your obsession with money. It hurts your story and makes your chars look stupid. Not bratty like you seemed to want. They'd be more posses at the eaten ice cream than 4 books or whatever. These people as you've described them are RICH. Like here's 5k go buy an icecream. Or here's your 10k allowance. 4 books just makes your story hurt. All of them would buy what they want not worry about their change purse. Think malfoy rich without being ajerk about it. Rewrite chapter 4
god of all chapter 4 . 2/20
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
roanoak chapter 1 . 2/7
So the Zabini are a part of the Sacred Eight?
Would that mean that their name is Roma not Italian? Roma being of the Romani people more commonly known as Gypsys. It would explain why they have the history of Brittany but an Italian sounding name
Fury074 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Get a beta to help with your English, since it is patently obvious it is not your native language.
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
I really like this story so far and the chapters have been of good length. I just wish you had a beta to check your writing because there are a lot of mistakes, can't wait for more though
KingRider6911 chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Interesting but please proof read before you post, its hard to read and even trying to put the proper grammar in while you read gets very tiring.. That being said please update soon!
Goose chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Headmaster's plan? What plan? Does anyone actually read the books? Dumbledore knew nothing about what happened to the Potters until Hagrid brought Harry to him via Sirius. All Albus did was tell the Potters and Longbottoms to hide after figuring out the prophecy meant one of their families. This "Evil Dumbledore grand scheme" nonsense has gotten old.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
A very nice story here. I look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2016