Reviews for The Whispered Voice Within
ArtElf chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
do you have a sequel? this was brilliant! whats the sequel called? :P
luckypixi chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was absolutley brilliant... I could see the whole thing and feel all of Legolas's feelings as he fights his best friend :)

Best fight scene ever I have ever read... And I have read a lot of fight scenes! :D

Brilliant!

X
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I really loved this story! Poor Legolas and Aragorn! :( i'm gonna go off and see if you hae a sequel now! :) but anyway, really good job!
Marawen chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Super-awesome!
Despo chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh my God! This is SO great! You really MUST write that continuation you talked about!
A-zla chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
An intersting story! You are one of the few writers who can do good descriptions of action scenes.

I just think that the same think the other way around will be a bit boring, so I'm hoping for a happy ending in the next chapter...
Star-Stallion chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
*sits and stares at screen* O_O WOW! I'll tell you now; you beat me at writing fight scenes! That was EXCELLENT! Oh please write more, please?
~*~ Star-Stallion ~*~
Veritas et Aequitas chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I loved your story so incredibly much! But Strider would win. No question.
Serener chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Your story is great. Although I'm curious on whether you wish to continue on the original story or not.
Sirithiliel chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
excellent battle scenes. I like the fact that Sauruman now possess Legolas, it gives you a wide range to work with. Gimli would make an excellent edition to your next story, he is a good character to write. Good descriptions and all, so update soon. ALso update "Shadows within, Darkness without" I like that one too. THe rest of your stories are good, but I'm not really a fan for slash or romance. Great job on this one and all your others! ~_~
Mirrordance chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
hello :)

i think you have such a great eye for detailing :) fantastic fic, truly enjoyable :)
Spellb0und chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
oh hey this was on ...ive read this before!

koolios and unhappy endings!

actually you should do a ending for it!

yeah, with Gimli and all thoses people and u noe i wanna noe if Legolas is gonna die or not...evil Aragorn...kill him!
celticgoddess578 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
come on now! UPDATE! update update update!
Elfling chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Oh, wow. . .

What a remarkable story, or chapter! It was so depressing in a strange way, but you really need to continue! Please!

-Elfling-
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
LOL now you know why I suck at writing the action side of a fic - you just can't match the action you see in the films! Despite how much you try! Though I really enjoyed The Whispered Voice Within, Minka you manged to camptor a lot of the action - continue? I'm nuetrual about that, its up to you.