Reviews for In the stillness of night
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
... Erm.

So... Lucius is Legolas from Lord of The Rings?

Shouldn't this be in the cross-over section. Or out-of-this-world-WTF section?
Booker10 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love the twist! i never made the connection to how similar they look!
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
you ditched aragorn and gimli for harry...why not have all four :D
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
nice. i like
Talenyn01 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That twist was certainly unexpected! (as well as slightly odd) But it is unique.

If you ever decide to continue this it might be interesting to see how Legolas turned into what he is now.

It would also be interesting to know what his friends do think about his current situation. (sort of a looking down from heaven thing)

Good Job!
Prongsblacks chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love it!
EciFrog chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Nice twist... Loved it... Lucius is Legolas hm? Suprising, but when you think about it it does fitt. Well, not the whole evil Lucius/good Legolas, but i guess he could have changed over so many years. Please write more.
Seer99999 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This fic of your's F* Rocks!
It was a cool twist you made in the end.
Legolas rules...he's hot!
watever chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
you know it's my first reading slash and it makes me sick how anyone can even think of writing it!
and you know i didn't even understand the story...
thistle chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I'm in shock. Yeah I always thought Lucius was hot. But as Legolas? Yum. Oh that was a nice twist.
Ebony Laksha chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I like this story a lot. It's a little queer (no pun inended). However, the twist is what makes it unique. Keep writing.
Emilea
Mogli the Witch chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Hi!

Although I have to admit that I haven't read Lord Of the Rings and am not that familiar with the concept of elves in those books, I really love your story.

I hope you will write more on that topic.
Vy chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
hmm...quite nice I must say...and they seem to be a...kinky pair XP...
Weird Fishes chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This fic came up when I searched for HP/LM pairings and... /wow/. Lucius is really Legolas, hm? Now that's a very interesting plot twist indeed. That was quite the ending. The nancying pretty-boy Elf Prince of Mirkwood living on to become one of Voldemort's right-hand me and a high figure in the Wizarding Society. Very nice, extremely well-done! I applaud you!
Mrs Tom Riddle chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
*whoops with laughter* alright! great twist, dear! very nice fic! nice ending as well!