Reviews for In All Things Balance
Alkalach chapter 6 . 9/13
Hey will you use the grey force user code
Cleo9427 chapter 12 . 9/10
Don’t know if you’re a Marvel fan but the minute I read the word “Guardians” I thought of Guardians of the Galaxy and Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Suede started playing in my head.
Aaran St. Vines chapter 13 . 9/4
One of the top two significant variations on the Chamber of Secrets narrative in fanfiction.

The other being Harry Crow by Robst.

Well done.
Face Yourself chapter 6 . 8/31
Disappointing that Harry is going to Hogwarts, but completely understandable. He may get a far, far better education without it, but he needs the socialization.
animusand chapter 6 . 8/26
1g5
7g70
7g35
7g $50

The official pounds to galleons always struck me as a bit low for 1991. (It's like they didn't realize muggle currency has inflation; muggle studies fail.)
Rios chapter 13 . 7/29
Nicely done on the gladiator reference.
Sammyboy94 chapter 16 . 7/27
Ragnok history lesson matches my thoughts on the goblins exactly. Its nice too see an author with the same views.
Ashkan Dehno chapter 20 . 7/23
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so farDamn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
What an epic enjoyable story, great pacing, fun and exciting with lots of yummy meat and just enough fluff to have time for excitement to build. Very well done.
Omg that wAs epic!
I cried at the scene of lily and James. You have a real talent for writing realistic emotions. Good job!
DalkonCledwin chapter 11 . 6/29
I would ordinarily be upset with Dumbledore’s nomenclature for the Hogwarts forest, but I just read a rather remarkable article that explains how to use the word “buffalo” and only the word “buffalo” eight times in a single sentence and have it be considered grammatically correct.

I’m sorry, but you don’t “win” an Order of Merlin, you are awarded one. It’s sort of the Wizarding equivalent for the US’ Medal of Honor or UK’s Victoria Cross… which of course is also why Lockhart being awarded one would be a huge slap in the face for the Minister who gave it to him when it is revealed that the man is a fraud.

Where are all these familiar presences suddenly failures?

My guess? It isn’t a dark text that explains the Horcrux Ritual, but rather a Sith Holocron.
DalkonCledwin chapter 10 . 6/27
ROFLMAO, Luna is definitely Touched by the Force.
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 5/4
Holy fucking hell, I’m so hyped for the rest of this story ! I absolutelyove all the Jedis that you have alive. God and Asajj is brilliant and I’m gonna love seeing all them together
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 5/4
I knew sacking the house like she did was a bad idea !

What an avalanche of information ! I was really looking forward the reactions of the whole group when they left earth for the first time and I was not disappointed ! Bloody hell, Hermione was hilarious !
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »