Reviews for In All Things Balance
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 5/4
Isn’t there a Grey Jedi code ?

I’m sad that Ginny won’t be the pairing because you have one hell of a basis to make it happen ! If not her, I’m hoping Daphne or Tracey or Luna ! Luna would certainly be fun !

I also want to bet that the last person of the group is Gabrielle !
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 5/4
I love Nox and Tonks ! Not a pairing I had in mind when I thought about Nox but it’s actually great ! As Remus is with the wolf lady, both pairings are perfect !
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 5/4
Hahahaha I knew Luna was gonna be special but damn I was not expecting her to be that hilarious ! I just love how straight forward she is !
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 5/4
Yes Ginny ! I was waiting for her to appear ! Now I hope Harry knows his mum loves him despite what she said in the infirmary and during the summer. Wouldn’t be good that he feels some resentment
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 5/3
Sirius shouldn’t be saying “Sorcerer’s stone”, he’s British so it’s “Philosopher’s Stone” but that’s just a silly nitpick, I loved this chapter nonetheless.

The meeting between Nox and arthur was fun, hope we see more and that Nox can maybe recruit them slowly over time.

You nicely balanced Harry’s powers with Quirell/Voldemort’s ! Funny that Harry still ended up unconscious. However I feel like Susan and Daphne won’t be happy he left alone
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 5/3
Nice fight but I hope Hermione isn’t one of Harry’s girl
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 5/3
Sad backstory for Nox...
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 5/3
Are Susan and Daphne Harry’s girls ? I was hoping for Ginny...

Nox and Tonks ? Damn you’re making my imagination run wild...
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 5/3
God I’m so in love with that story ! I’m gonna simply grin at Harry staying in the US (guess it’s better for business) and I hope that Sirius will integrate well with the little family
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 5/3
What a fantastic chapter !
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 5/3
Let’s go Nox ! I loved her trickery of the crew and her brutality
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 20 . 4/23
Good start. But its became boring. So it nit good enough. Goodluck
scorched halloween chapter 8 . 3/28
So in the end nothing changed from the original? I know this story is already complete so it's no use to complain about it. But this is my biggest pet peeve in fanfiction. 100,000 words in and still the result is the same? Then what's the point of it in the end?
Arsenalfiction chapter 3 . 3/11
I think you may have a slight error with your lightsaber forms data. Obi-wan was a defensive fighter taking up form 3 after episode 1 due to the aggressive form 4 that both he and Qui-Gon used against Darth Maul not allowing for enough defense. It was his mastery of form 3 by episode 3 that made him chosen to face General Grievous. You can find this in the novelization of Revenge of the Sith.

I have heard Shi-Cho described as riding the rapids of the force and uses sweeping attacks that are suitable for facing multiple opponents and crowd control. Film wise the primary master we have seen is Kit Fisto.
Pointer3109 chapter 2 . 2/27
As she approached the new system, the computer burped, 'What's this? Another planet? Weird orbit, but still, seismic activity, atmosphere and everything. So nine planets then. Not the system I'm looking for. Best move on.'

rofl