Reviews for In All Things Balance
kyoshi7111 chapter 4 . 5/3/2021
Great story!
Oddballzebra chapter 6 . 4/27/2021
What the actual fuck is this shit? So you mean to tell me that Nox didn't notice Harry's growing frustration with having to share his mother's attention? Also, locking him in his room for a week and ignoring him? What the hell kind of parenting is that? He's a little kid. A fucking child. Of course he's going to make mistakes. Of fucking course he's going to get upset at sharing his mom. This is all new for him. Yet instead of noticing the growing problem, taking him aside and TALKING to him about his feelings, she let it happen. Then when the inevitable happened and he finally snapped, he's treated as a pariah by his own family and forced to humiliate himself in front of everyone. A fucking child. Grade-A parenting right there.
Oddballzebra chapter 7 . 4/27/2021
"At least some boys remember their manners". Seriously? They're prepubescent children that are just about to start their magical education in an ancient castle. They've got other things on their little minds besides 'manners'. God I hate Hermione.
grechri chapter 19 . 4/26/2021
God damn, this story is amazing. I loved every second of it. Such detail and everyone is just so realistic for ages and behavior. Nobody is actually an all powerful god, but the opposition doesn’t resolve into easily defeated enemies. Dumbledore being competent and Nox making plans and mistakes in the case of training is awesome. The mistakes Harry made is well thought out as well. I really loved it.
Nevar chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
looks good so far. I also like the hint about anakin at the very last line. Almost didnt catch it, as i was assuming that he was just saying that there will always be others to carry the torch.
CaptainSidekick chapter 17 . 3/17/2021
I can't help but hear Nox as Kate Mulgrew
erozoth chapter 8 . 3/12/2021
Well this chapter was a major disappointment, unoriginal, boring, MC suffers from stupid just to follow the same plot...
All the "advantages" he has, all the training he did and it all ended the same as the original.
Can you imagine, the MC that trained so hard to be so much better ended with the same result and an untrained, unmotivated, ignorant child.
Brezer chapter 7 . 3/8/2021
ok it was a good story until you brought that red headed idiot into it and put him in gryffindor.
Comeouttoplay chapter 5 . 2/11/2021
The idea of someone's aunt just yelling out to her niece "Hey Susan, wanna come be the apprentice to a sith lord from another planet?" is killing me from the inside.
jimmy.oz chapter 15 . 2/3/2021
The hand part was really confusing to be honest but not sure who she could be except for maybe mara jade the emperors hand but that couldn't be since the emperor isn't a woman. also really should be harem with harry and his six wings or at least allow them to have kids and go from there. two women are good as well though i guess and the story is really good so far.
jimmy.oz chapter 10 . 2/3/2021
Too bad it is only going to be two girls most likely for him since they way Luna talked it could have been six which would be just as good really.
jimmy.oz chapter 9 . 2/3/2021
Really hope Ginny isn't going to be one of the two girls to join him other than that the story is pretty good.
jimmy.oz chapter 2 . 2/2/2021
Nothing wrong with him having two women at least. one can be a woman from earth and the other can be from the galaxy. not sure about the whole vision with him kneeling in front of her but guess it isn't that bad since she is his mother as well now.
Alejandro Arturo Ferro Figueroa chapter 12 . 1/2/2021
I have to say that code is disappointing. I like the rest of the book though.
charly22salazar chapter 12 . 11/27/2020
Pathetic again...
He has 1000 more tools to destroy that snake that in canon and he still just talk to it?
So much hype and he's still doing the same, no originality...
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »