Reviews for In All Things Balance
rmw5763 chapter 2 . 1/14
Glad to read a story where James actually fights his ass off instead of just being cut down like a puppy. Looking forward to reading this story.
Rairi Valelira chapter 5 . 1/14
I thought the rakghoul did have a cure or vaccine
Judy chapter 13 . 1/12
"It'll be your word against mine Potter! I'm a hero! You're nothing but a bloody brat!"
"Actually..." Harry pulls out pensive memory of Lockhart's plan. "It's your word against yours."
Harry and company smile. "It's called a hustle Lockhart."
AvidReader2425 chapter 18 . 12/4/2019
I see that you have completed this story and the next part. Are you still planning a four part story or have you taken a bit of a break from this series? Not asking to rush you or pressure you, just curious. Since your other story seems to have 27 chapters, I wondered if plans have changed? Anyway, thanks for such an amazing story so far.
AvidReader2425 chapter 16 . 12/4/2019
I really love the goblins and the story, they really represent warriors well, rather than just greedy goblins
AvidReader2425 chapter 15 . 12/4/2019
Fantastic story
AvidReader2425 chapter 12 . 12/4/2019
Freaking awesome
AvidReader2425 chapter 11 . 12/4/2019
Fantastic
AvidReader2425 chapter 10 . 12/4/2019
Love Luna. Also, I would be surprised if Ginny could be as strong as Harry, since Harry has the potential to match Ravan
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 12/4/2019
Beautiful moment there at the end
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 12/4/2019
Love this story, especially the dark undercurrents and comedy
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
Just...awesome
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
Great first chapter
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 12/1/2019
Sirius telling Dumbledore to shove it and actually hitting him was amazing. Honestly one of the few times I've seen the former, and definitely the firsts time for the latter.
DalkonCledwin chapter 8 . 11/4/2019
If she can handle Khem, she can handle Fenrir.

Did… did Dumbledore just happen upon Harry while Harry had his Lightsaber active… or worse, was Dumbledore in the room when Harry activated said weapon?

/wonders how long it will take for Harry to realize Dumbledore recognized the cloak.

Out of boarding schools in the United States as of the year 2019-20, the one I found with the least expensive tuition is Lustre Christian High School at a rate of 9,600 dollars per year. Assuming that is approximately the same as the Hogwarts Tuition, and also reversing the inflation between 2019-20 & the 1991-98 school years, then that means Ron’s Hogwarts career alone is going to cost Arthur between $33,052.02 to $33,052.02, depending on if Arthur managed to get a refund on the seventh year or not. That translates to approximately 219,465 Galleons on Ron ALONE. Multiply that by all seven children and we’re looking at roughly 1,536,255 Galleons or 311,613.59 British Pounds Sterling (the equivalent to 231,363.7 USD). And that’s still not even touching the subject of books, robes and potion ingredients.

In no way, were the Weasley Family poor; they just had too many kids for their own good. Furthermore, I’m also being very generous to give Hogwarts such a low tuition cost, more than likely the tuition is closer to 35,000 dollars per year as of 2019, which would just blow the belief that the Weasley family are poor clear out of the water. Seriously, people tend to forget that Hogwarts is a private boarding school, and that unlike public schools, there is no government funding (or at least I hope there isn’t, as that would legitimize Umbridge) to provide the salaries for the professors.

There are actually two distinct ways of banishing a Force Spirit in Star Wars, and possibly others besides. The first being the one that Darth Nox is noted for perfecting. The other being the Light-side technique known as “Force Light” which is basically a turbo charged Patronus charm.
1,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »