Reviews for In All Things Balance
tamagat chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
you are using too much "merlin" or "morgana", its getting old! use a new one
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Sorry, forgot to finish my thoughts:

Anyway, the story is still very good, and I certainly will continue reading it, though two thing stood ou to me (besides my previous point):

1- The chance that Harry and Co. are taking in meeting on Hogwarts. They know that Dumbledore and Snape are their enemies, so to thumb their noses at them is foolhardy;

2- The whole Invisible cloak thing. I get that book Harry would just accept things at face value, but this Harry? What's more, to know that a compulsion was cast at him by the Headmaster (at least I hope he does...) and to not even suspect that he may be the one to send the Cloak? Or that he may have...altered the enchantments so he would know/see where whoever is using the cloak is?

So while the story is still very, very good, very well written, these thing 'break' the flow, so to speak. After all, is you Harry as smart as he seemed on the last chapters, or is he a fool without his mother?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Just a thought: Harry's been training since a very young age,so he knows he must always keep his eyes on his enemy. So why then, as Quirrelmort starts to disintegrate, he misses a wraith rising from the ashes? I mean, I believe even in the books he saw the wraith (but stupidly stood there to take his passing). And why was he looking at his hands? It wasn't his hands that did him in, but Quirrel OWN hand on his throat. it would make more sense if it went like this:

For several...'What just happened?' he asked himself as he touched his throat.'He just... disintegrated...
Ataxius chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
The quality of chapters seem to be going down, I just can't enjoy this story anymore. I really liked the first few but I just end up skimming every new chapter now.
BioHazard82 chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Another great chapter.
DreamRealmer chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
The whole "One, two, three, go." exchange is taken from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. (Excellent choice, btw)

The second one that I think is a movie quote is the scene where Harry stabs Voldemort at the end, and calls him an SOB. It really brought to mind Inigo killing Count Rugen in Princess Bride.
FateBurn chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Great chapter please continue again soon.
DullReign82 chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
wow that was an awesome chapter!
Iceflame55 chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
*Very Evil Grin* Well, the cat's going to be out on how dangerous Harry is now. Dumbledore's not going to be as pleased as he'll try to sound like, as he's demonstrated power and ability he don't know. And for a meddlesome old man with more paranoia then sense, that'll be intolerable.
Greyjedi449t chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
very interesting story.
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Mothafucka! Can there ever be a year one fight that doesn't end with Harry passing out?! Seriously, it happens every time!
moffles123 chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Why is he becoming an idiot? How did he fall prey to compulsions?
vmage2 chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
Higher in status not stasis.
AvidReader chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
I think quality of chapters are going down.
Becoming friends with Ron getting agree with him, Easily follows orders by Hermione, getting fall into compulsion easily are not characteristics of either Jedi or Sith. Now what it seems like Harry forgotten all teaching become an idiot who do things without thinking.
goddragonking chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
1,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »