Reviews for In All Things Balance
Ser Dinadan chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
Glad that we still get to see what Nox is up to while Harry is at Hogwarts. I'm wondering how you'll pace this fic though. This could turn out to be a very long fic to conquer earth, without even getting into the greater galaxy at large. Perhaps galactic conquest will be the focus of a sequel? Hard to imagine doing it all in a single story.
DullReign82 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Harry's a sweetheart to carry Hermione.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
...but won't the painting just tell Dumbles what happened?
Iceflame55 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Heh. I like the thought seeing so many butterflies early on. I do hope your not going to speed TOO fast though. After all, first it's Hogwarts, then it's the British Wizard World, THEN, the WORLD!
FateBurn chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
good chapter
K1SFD chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Yet another excellent chapter... Keep up the great work!
te.nellis chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
That was an absolutely amazing! Keep it up!
BioHazard82 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Another great chapter.
Forsaken139 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Good move Harry: escape before the professors catch you with Hermione.
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
Well that's a change! Keep up the awesome work!
tf330129 chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
keep it up :)
goddragonking chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
tf330129 chapter 6 . 3/11/2016
Just read the whole fic keep it up :)
vmage2 chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
How did Sirius know that James eyes were clouded over if Darth Nox closed them?
vmage2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Hi, I love the story thus far and I thought I would point out a few grammatical errors. (1) ..."were the Twelve Members of the Dark Council would gather." Were should be where. Where they gather. (2) "The troopers that'd survived the encounter with her apprentice where hunted down and cut to pieces." Where should be were. (3) Time dilation filed should be time dilation field. (4) "She curse after seeing how slow the array was filling and unclipping her lightsaber from her belt." Curse should be curses or cursed and unclipping should be unclips or unclipped. Depends of the chosen tense. (5) "Were one was clothed in white." Were should be where. (6) "Stray bolts left electrified the air and left scourge marks on the floor as it flew." The first "left" has no place in the sentence and it should be "scorch marks" not "scourge marks". (7) ...", his entire left arm disintegrated under the veracity of her attack." Veracity doesn't fit here as it means truthfulness. Tenacity might fit or perhaps simply use force. Under the force of her attack. (8) "Her back arch as she hung suspended in the air." Arch should be arched. (9) ... "and the placing it back in place." The should be then. (10) Blaster blot should be blaster bolt. (11) "Whipping the sweat from her brow." Whipping should be wiping.
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »