Reviews for In All Things Balance
goddragonking chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Awesome chapter.
Ser Dinadan chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Looking forward to seeing how Harry develops his magical abilities.
I Judicator chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
Great touching writing. Thanks!
Aetemus chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Well... Nox and Sirius's ideas of parenting sure are quite... novel, I suppose. When they noticed that Harry was having issues of his own, instead of taking him aside and talking about it, they simply ignored him for *three* weeks, until said issue finally resulted in a blowup, followed by having said guy locked up for a week, leaving him to stew in his own emotions all the more. I think if there is one hard lesson life has taught each of us at some point or the other, it's that even strong relationships can sometimes be irreversibly shattered by a lack of communication. Thus, the adults' behavior really does defy explanation - especially since Harry, for all of his so-called 'maturity', is still a child and should not have to behave like some full-grown adult.

That having been said, what Harry did *cannot* be condoned - it was a definite d**k move. However, one must wonder what went through his head, knowing that he would have to soon face DD, Voldemort and possibly the junior DEs and Dumbles sycophants at Hogwarts, all with his mother seemingly leaving him to his own devices, even though he's literally the most vulnerable of the main cast of characters at the moment.
Reikson chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Do the movies exist in this fic?
Iceflame55 chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
VERY well done on Dumbledore's meeting with Nox, and having Nox be off-balance as she discovers that, even without access to the FULL power of the Force, the Wizards are NOT to be taken as exactly less dangerous. One of the thins I seriously enjoy about this story of yours is how you've balanced the Force vs. Magic. They're both Force-based, but truly at their most dangerous when combined, as each has different strengths and weaknesses.
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
kinda glad to see harry still can act like a child at times
te.nellis chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
It was an excellent chapter. I can't wait to see what new plot twists you throw in next. Keep it up!
DullReign82 chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
What a powerful chapter, I really enjoy reading your story.
FateBurn chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Excellent like always, and really I still like the idea of Nox paired with Harry but if not then Tonks is a good alternative, please continue soon.
aslan333 chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
great chapter.
Cleon16 chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
I love the way you portray Nox
She is both a Sith, a neutral and a mother in one and yet as is often the case you do not neglect one of the aspects for one of the others.
Also the 'Pillar' comment was beautifully crafted with thousands of plot possibilities.
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Philosophize chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Just so you know, the name of the Minister is "Cornelius Fudge." Calling him "Minister Cornelius" is like calling someone "Minister John" or "Minister Alan." So it should be Minister Fudge in formal settings or just Cornelius when being informal.
BioHazard82 chapter 6 . 3/4/2016