Reviews for In All Things Balance
P053id0n chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Hi!
Very Interesting Story, I just hope you don't spend too much time with the HP Aspect, sorry the SW part interests me more!;) I love the interactions between the Adults and hope to read more of them!
As for Pairings, I hope for a few "Crosspairings", I mean a HP Character with a SW one, I would especially love to see a Harry/Padme pairing.
Thanks for writing and I hope you update soon.
ECTO-DMC chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Good chapter it is cool that Daphne and Susan are no going to learn the ways of the force. It's just odd that Astoria didn't speed up, maybe you can a dress that later maybe she was in shock or Daphne always gets everything and Astoria goes true sith like?

Cameron
Yami-Guy chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
In chapter two you gave a list and one unknown for the pairing choices. Based off the known list I would have to support the Harry/Daphne/Susan pairing simply because I prefer their characters to the others. I mean sure they don't really have face time in canon but fanfiction has established a rather broad spectrum to choose from that would work well with the world building aspect of this story. Not to mention that the others on the list of pairing choices seem lacking character wise.

In other words I cant see Hermione(dislike this pairing with a passion), Ginny(never understood why she was involved at all), or Luna(who just doesn't fell like a good partner for harry simply based off of her personality) actually doing any of the things that this story seems to be working towards. Hermione would never actually try to take over a world, she would try to work within the system. Ginny always seemed to domineering aka controlling, and Luna...well she just would not care.
lordamnesia chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Nicely done, this was a fantastic chapter! Keep up the excellent work!
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
like how harry is portrayed, wonder where things will go from here
Lord-Hadrian-of-Darkness chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES! MAKE DAPHNE AND SUSAN HARRY"S GIRLS AND UPDATE SOON!
DLM4 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
i vote for Nox x Tonks. Tonks x Remus is my least favorite pairing in canon, so i'm always open to different people for Tonks.
Gaarmstrong318 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Really enjoying reading this story, keep up the good work can't wait to see what happens next!
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Whoa things are getting heated.
Ser Dinadan chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
The choosing of Nox' additional apprentices seemed a bit anticlimactic, at least in comparison to how she was guided to Harry. I did enjoy the political intrigue and look forward to seeing the faction develop.
Herr Eisenheim chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Daphne
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Another great chapter.
Separ chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Very nice, great chapter!
Wouldn't the old Jedi code be a better fit?
Vidicus chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
I will give you one thing, many stories I read take forever for anything to get started. You are doing a great job at keeping a nice pace. Great idea with unifying the ancient houses, a strong alliance, but not so strong that nothing else will matter.

As far as the romances go, don't feel that you need to rush anything. I know we fans are always for clamoring for it, but the real fun is in the journey, not necessarily the destination. We fans will always share our opinions of where we want things to go, but i feel that great writers keep true to their ideas while respecting the fans. And I think you are off to a great start.
jc chapter 5 . 2/26/2016