Reviews for In All Things Balance
Ep chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Sympa
FateBurn chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Great like always, please continue soon.
Red Archer chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
I quite like this story so far and look forward to the next chapter.
As for the pairing I would still go with Harry/Nox instead of Nympadora/Tonks because according Nox is personal wize.
Nox is someone that is attracted to power and Tonks doesn't have has much of it unlike Harry who does.
You could have Nox be with Tonks for awhile until Harry is old enough, you could maybe have both sleep with him or only Nox herself.
It was stated that this would be a harem fic so it wouldn't be impossible for Harry to have multiple partners.
I would really like to see Harry/Daphne/Susan aswell because they are probably 2 of my favorite characters to pair with Harry.
Ugh i hate your chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Fanservice. I do. Nymphadora Tonks is my favorite character and here you go to most likely lesbianize her up.
Joeya12 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Awesome chapter, I like that you brought Susan and Daphne into the fold. Looks like a start to a harem! Lol. How will you have Nox find the other soul jars ? And will they be the same thing?
destroyo chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
It was will you be posting the next chapter?
I Judicator chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Cool direction for the story!
1The1Final9King6 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Ever thought about a single pairing only ?
With the pairing bring Nox/Harry ?
Harry belives that the only woman he can truly love with all his heart and soul is the woman who rased him into to the man he is.. his mother.
It's really up to you but i think it's a good idea and that you can pull it of.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Great chapter loving the fic so far and nox pairing nox/tonks
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Great read! Love it.
As for apprentice, shouldn't Astoria the right age to start learning the Force?
Thanks.
Iceflame55 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
*Pouts* Dammit, I'd loved to see Hermione as an apprentice. Oh well, there's always the chance she ends up one, just not specifically NOX's apprentice *Grins*

After all, 3-4 Force users don't an army make! That said, I'll thank you from the bottom of my black heart that you posted this on today, as it gives me something to re-read on my lunch breaks at work tonight!
Ser Vince chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
I prefer the Nox/Tonks pairing. Also Harry/Susan would be ok. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Please no hermione! For last girl how about Gabrielle or the Carrow twins
DBZx Skyfall chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
love the new chapter keep it up!

Muh ha ha! harry with Daph and Susan is looking very likely xD

and hmm i think Nox should get with Fleur! maybe Tonks.. or both ? ;)
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter.
1,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »