Reviews for In All Things Balance
Ser Dinadan chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
This is fantastic, best hp and old republic crossover I've had the pleasure of reading. I love that you've transitioned Nox into a grey Sith as that is how I played Nox in KotFE. My Nox transitioned to grey as pure dark side wasn't practical in creating an alliance against the Eternal Empire. I feel like you've done well writing a Nox that realizes the limitations of dogmatic adherence to a single aspect of the force.
ImaginativeFury chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
Nice. Finding this story was a great surprise.
RavenandDragon chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
sweet what new projects will nox do!

love it
vidicus chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Wow... just wow. This particular genre is my absolute favorite fanfiction. I love your original approach and ideas, particularly the goblins. So refreshing! One does tire of the endless stream of fics where goblins bow down and grovel at harry's feet at the first sign of good hearted kindness (barf...).

I love Nox's character, its fantastic. And I know that you are hinting that it will never happen, but I would love to see Sirius and Nox end up together. I know she is into girls... But Sirius does have such charm. I can imagine the endless bickering even now...

Keep up the good work, this story has great potential!

Vidicus Ro
DLM4 chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
this story is looking fantastic so far, really well done.
Talon Blu chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
this is a fun story so far. hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
You should have Nox and Sirius marry for political reasons it could be a open marriage since it would fit both characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
The Sith title of Darth is given only to those who are masters its Luke the title Jedi master for the Sith it also takes the place of the lord/lady title so calling her lady Darth isn't right
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Looking forward to the nct chapter
InArkosWeTrust chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Harry paired with the Seer Luna Lovegood and her unique mind set.
jc chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
excellent work
Inheritance1990 chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Another great chapter, looking forward to seeing how Harry deals with the wizarding world.
Separ chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Very nice, great chapter!
She's going to love magic trunks and tents...
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Moving.. home.. My imagination supplied me with a vision of the Weasleys living in a Fideliused trailer in some muggle trailer park. Safely hidden and cheap!
I Judicator chapter 4 . 2/19/2016