Reviews for In All Things Balance
Pericles of Cholargos chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
Fantastically written, this is. Very well paced too; there's enough detail, but it's not longwinded. Anyway, as for pairings, I'd prefer Daphne and Susan; neither are quite blank slates, we can deduce some things about them, but you have plenty of option to flesh them out and have fun with them.

Just a slight correction: 'Do not pass go, do not collect
two-hundred dollars as Lily would say' - Lily would say, 'do not collect two hundred pounds,' not dollars.

Also, Rule Brittania?
Joeya12 chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
Really awesome story. I like how nox took harry away from the house and it changed a few major things like, Sirius and prison. Please keep up the good work.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Awesome chapter.
Miltonius chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Obi wan kenobi was renown user/master of Form III after he switched from Form IV. Kit Fsto was a practitioner/master of Form I. Feels ratger insulting since Obi was known for his extreme endurance and ability to be one with the force which augmented his abilities even further. It made him near invincible.
Inheritance1990 chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Great story so far really looking forward to more.
Haruka Kasumi chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
I do think that Sirius is the best candidate for pairing. Ziri is approximately the age of the Marauders' generation or so. If she was younger, there would be more good possibilities, but as it is, Sirius is the best.
He will want to be around Harry. His history means that if he's taught about the Force he is unlikely to fall to the extremes of ether light or dark side. And as Lord Black he has the political influence and resources(libraries, wealth, etc.) to be useful in building the Empire. He was also burned by both Dark(Voldemort, his family) and Light(Dumbledore, the ministry) sides, that he will like the idea of third different side.
DBZx Skyfall chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Daphne and Susan!
RavenandDragon chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
what cliffyy nooo!

llove it
Nemo Blank chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
You don't understand technology well enough to write about it well. Your thoughts on energy generation are painful to read. You should avoid parroting propaganda spread by looters and political buccaneers who have made billions selling windmills and solar panels to a corruptionist government.
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Fantastic job so far, keep up the stellar work!
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Awesome chapter.
ReadsWayTooMuch chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
looks great! I hope to see more soon.
ThomasNealy chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
I think Sirius will be a good addition to the team. Maybe Nox and him could hook up... besides there are things that Sirius can teach that Nox can't and the fact that it would be good for Harry to have a father figure around too.
darn2k chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Can you please go with Daphne and Susan.
Triloking chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
please don't pair nox with sirius, from what i read that is the impression this story is giving me
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »