Reviews for In All Things Balance
silvereagle2121 chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
hey this is an awesome start to a story. I am really enjoying reading it so far. keep up the good work and update again soon.
Cleon16 chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
this has potential, keep it up
GMG chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
I hope that Harry ends up with Hermione and Luna. Good story so far.
Penny is wise chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Awesome story so far. Too bad you couldn't have Sirius find them before they got back to the ship and join them.
robert32514 chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
So Tom is completely gone?
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Hermione and Daphne, with Fleur as the 6th?
Ataxius chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Not too thrilled that Nox will have two other apprentices but everything else is pretty damn good so far.
tpowe15 chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Hermione and Luna for Harry's duo
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Very interesting.
RavenandDragon chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
sweet a new chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Exelent begging. I like how you use both sides of the force. It makes your caracters much deeper.
I really enjoy that you try to avoid the cliche of homocidal madman vs old great leader giving vague hints and riddles.
I especially like how your sith lady is also capable of positive emotions. I never understood, why neither Jedi nor Sith ever apreciated possitive emotions. Keep up the good work.
RandomAsRainbows chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Really loved this chapter

Spotted one mistake; Nox closes James' eyes as she goes though the house, but when Sirius gets there, they are clouded - so open.
Nemo Blank chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
Great so far. I hope that she maintains some sort of link with the normal world. Harry would truly be a freak if he were raised in outer space with no common cultural reference with humanity.
aslan333 chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
great chapter
naruto chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
also please let harry not need glasses and no scar on his forehead
1,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »