Reviews for Reservations
Redihokou chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Please say you will finish this story. I very much enjoy your writing.
cinimar chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
Oh GOD I'm really into this story and I'm worried you've abandoned it? I hope one day's there'll be an update! I love Sarah's inner monologue and Jarreths cheekiness.
Aysuh chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
I'll admit, I was curious as to what type of story this was going to be from the premise and how you would depict Jareth and Sarah's characters, but I've been pleasantly surprise. Even thought it is Sarah who call on him for such a simple, mundane thing, I like how Jareth reacts to all of this. It is hard to say exactly what he has on his mind! I'm really looking forward for the next chapters!:D
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Haha, this is awesome. I can just imagine Jareths positively gleeful reaction when he finds out Sarah had reserved a room to have sex in. Though I don't think he'd do it there.
SnowHulder chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Nice, like it lots! I really hope you will continue on this story! :-)
Ebony-Dove chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Love it. I hope to see more soon
thirteen13hours chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
I'm having trouble picturing the Goblin King in a hall with a hundred nervous and sweaty teenagers, but I'm trusting that it'll work. What time period is this set in? You haven't mentioned cellphones, etc. so I'm wondering if this is the late 80s?
ariella21 chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Aww this is really good hope you update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Keep it up, it's super cute so far! Also, is it not obvious what the title should be? Let's Dance, by David Bowie!
kittyspike08536 chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
I'm really enjoying this, I hope you update again soon :)
Lily on the Briar chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
Liked Sarah's nostalgic approach to her look, glad Jareth appreciated it ;) Jareth's comment about 'his sort of night' is great. Wonder if Sarah has said anything about her new guy to her friends...
Sunshine518 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Ok, this is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
A. I cannot wait for more in this story. You have a lovely writing style.
Sazzle chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Loving the story so far, after reading a pretty heavy Labyrinth fanfic I needed some light relief and you are providing it. In terms of feedback the only thing I picked up on was Toby's speech. He sounds more like 2 going on 3 rather than a 4 year old. If he is a normal 4 year old he would be using full sentences e.g. 'Truck, Sarah, Give me Truck' sounded like something a much younger child would say. Its not a big deal and likely something that only a parent of little ones would notice. Can't wait for the next chapter : )
MyraValhallah chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Love it, really can't wait to see how their evening progresses. I have a lot of suggestions for 80s songs, but I'd love to see you fit Sweet Child O' Mine in? It's my all time favourite song.