Reviews for A Touch of the Divine
Simianpower chapter 10 . 8/12
Damn. This story was finally getting really going after eight or nine slice-of-life/training chapters. Too bad the author died; he had some real talent.
Torlo50 chapter 10 . 8/11
All I can think of as I read this story is the song "The Last Stand", by Sabaton. Right we it picks up "...in the name of god..." whilst used as a crusader war cry. Of course, the correct term, "God wills it," is a bit more alien to us in modern day times. The subject of God is much more abstract then it use to be. Anyways, all I can think of is that those intergalactic, multidimensional space whales better watch out. You do NOT fuck with beings from the beginning of creation. Its a bad idea. It is high time they were reminded of what it is to lose. Of course, I half expect Taylor to simply convince Zion of another path. Seems like something that can be done. After all, Jack did it. Jack Slash is no Avatar. (Please don't spoil it for me, if I'm right, I don't want to know!)
AilingStar chapter 10 . 7/19
Oh man... Rest in peace, dude. We have all suffered a great loss from your passing.
NoName36599 chapter 10 . 7/14
A score, in reference to time, is 20 years. Did Taylor really just threaten to deal with Kaiser at some point in the next 60 years?

Other than that, good story, though Taylor breaks character at points to get noticeably more morally good and tries to get others to be as well
sharingankakashi007 chapter 10 . 7/12
I have ream most of your stories
Love 'em
Plz come back and uodate
My friend!
It would be really appreciated
wareagle chapter 10 . 6/21
Just read all of the story you've posted so far and even though it's been a while, here's hoping you'll get back to this and finish it. It's excellent, much like your Taylor Iron Man one.
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 5/30
Awesome story! :) And yay for Taylor 'saving' Jim. I really like how several of the people she's helped as Avatar keep showing up in her life as Taylor.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 5/29
Yay for Taylor setting Jeremy on a better path. :)
AlphaF34R chapter 10 . 5/12
Please update I'm dieing to know what happens next.
Couldn't get more than halfway through this chapter. This thing sounds even worse then the space whales. Grimderp isn't fun
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 10 . 4/11