Reviews for The Lightning Letters
I...I'm just a jumble of confused feelings right now - sad and frustrated and mad and, and, and just scrunching my face trying to get all these feels in order, but it's a testament, I think, to how lovely this fic is. It has the flavor of bittersweet dark chocolate, the kind that makes you cringe a little at the burst of bitterness, but just milky sweet enough to crave it more, more, more. The story's so achingly sad but more so tenderly loving, and auuuuughhhh why couldn't they be happy together whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I half wish I could read those letters and half not - if those little snippets of Draco's writing (which, automatically refers to yours) killed me, then the whole piece would have been overwhelming.
I really hope that painting can find peace in the seque (which I'll read right after this review, hehe)l! *fingers crossed*
babyvfan chapter 5 . 4/19
this was so incredible though it did break my heart. Harry and Draco fought so hard to be together only for one to die in the end. if that isn't Romeo and Juliet, i don't know what is
Romona-Rain chapter 5 . 3/18
Such an amazing idea...one no one else has seemed to have thought of, which makes this story ten times better in my book (originality, man). I love your take on the future of the wizard inch world, and overall this whole story was magnificent (and very well-written as well, which certainly helped)
Jenjenz99 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Ming Blown. This is actually genius. So original and unique. An amazing perspective on the Harry Potter story, so inspiring and well written.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
it was wonderful ... very creative thinking
Lucas chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
The way you write brings such happiness to me that somewhere in the world an author with such talent is writing. Your words show such raw emotion and power that one cannot help but feel as if to stop reading would be a sin.
You are amazing. Thank you.
cloudiyun chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
It's not a fanfiction for me, it should be called as arts. Good work, thank you for bring us such a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Thank you, for writing out such a beautiful sad story.
Winnie.Z chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I read your story translate into Chinese, recently.
Although you wrote it last few years´╝îI still want to leave the review to you.
I feel sorry that I read it too late. It makes a deep impression on me.
Even if the story is not like other storys which tell about too many feelings about Draco and Harry,
really, I still feel the deep love with them.
Tears trickling down my cheeks, when I read "Iris whispered Harry Potter".
Thank you for your words.
I really very love it.
Arcturus-i chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
What a miserable story.
Lauren Dong chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
The idea was genius!
Looking at the story from 200 years later, as historians, that exactly what's needed.
And the words are also beautifully written, carefully chosen as well I believe.
Thank you for the great story!
QueenOfRussiaa chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Nevermind! Just read the author's note im the last chap.
But isn't 'Anguis' Latin for snake?

Anyways, I think the way JK rowling named her characters is quite wonderful. I believe 'Malfoy' even means 'bad faith' in Latin.

Love the story, really, even if I didn't say it last chapter. You write really well, and it's inspiring in a way that isn't really a common finding.
QueenOfRussiaa chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I'm sorry, but Draco, which is, in some translations, short for Draconis, means 'Dragon'. On the Hogwarts crest, even, the words 'Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus' are inscribed upon it, which translate to 'Never tickle a sleeping dragon'.
Crazy-Hime chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I love this story... :)
freedomtoaster chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Oh my god. I just love this! Wonderful concept, it 's just an absolute joy to read about our beloved characters from such a far off point of view that does such a good job of not changing them horribly. Love that it's about finding who they were, not just what they did.
Such a blast.