Reviews for The Lightning Letters
Jenjenz99 chapter 1 . 7/20
Ming Blown. This is actually genius. So original and unique. An amazing perspective on the Harry Potter story, so inspiring and well written.
it was wonderful ... very creative thinking
Lucas chapter 5 . 3/4
The way you write brings such happiness to me that somewhere in the world an author with such talent is writing. Your words show such raw emotion and power that one cannot help but feel as if to stop reading would be a sin.
You are amazing. Thank you.
cloudiyun chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
It's not a fanfiction for me, it should be called as arts. Good work, thank you for bring us such a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
This is the best fanfic I've ever read. Thank you, for writing out such a beautiful sad story.
Winnie.Z chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
I read your story translate into Chinese, recently.
Although you wrote it last few years´╝îI still want to leave the review to you.
I feel sorry that I read it too late. It makes a deep impression on me.
Even if the story is not like other storys which tell about too many feelings about Draco and Harry,
really, I still feel the deep love with them.
Tears trickling down my cheeks, when I read "Iris whispered Harry Potter".
Thank you for your words.
I really very love it.
Arcturus-i chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
What a miserable story.
Lauren Dong chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
The idea was genius!
Looking at the story from 200 years later, as historians, that exactly what's needed.
And the words are also beautifully written, carefully chosen as well I believe.
Thank you for the great story!
QueenOfRussiaa chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Nevermind! Just read the author's note im the last chap.
But isn't 'Anguis' Latin for snake?

Anyways, I think the way JK rowling named her characters is quite wonderful. I believe 'Malfoy' even means 'bad faith' in Latin.

Love the story, really, even if I didn't say it last chapter. You write really well, and it's inspiring in a way that isn't really a common finding.
QueenOfRussiaa chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I'm sorry, but Draco, which is, in some translations, short for Draconis, means 'Dragon'. On the Hogwarts crest, even, the words 'Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus' are inscribed upon it, which translate to 'Never tickle a sleeping dragon'.
Crazy-Hime chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I love this story... :)
freedomtoaster chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Oh my god. I just love this! Wonderful concept, it 's just an absolute joy to read about our beloved characters from such a far off point of view that does such a good job of not changing them horribly. Love that it's about finding who they were, not just what they did.
Such a blast.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Woah. This- This is amazing.
Slythi chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
I read your story translate into french. I find it so wonderfull ! A really big "bravo".
I tell you that because I want you know that even in a other language someone love your writing.
I hope that yours other stories will be translate into my language.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
As interesting as this story is so far it kind of irked me a bit when you said that Draco in latin means 'Snake'. I know you probably wrote it that way to fit the story but even so ...