Reviews for Just One Night
ChibiRaccoon chapter 18 . 1/25
I can't stop rereading this! It's soooooo good!
Sabrina Weasley chapter 18 . 12/9/2018
I usually don’t read AU, but your story caught me! I really like how you’re adapting the characters. Will you give us some Fili/Sigrid? Does he now she is the Mayor’s daughter? Is Bard ok with it?
Twiheart12 chapter 18 . 11/11/2018
This is by far the best hobbit fanfic I have EVER! read! And I am not just saying that! Please please pleeasseee write more! I'm in love with this story!;3
Countess Belle Von Venomhaus chapter 18 . 11/4/2018
Omg I love this story so much
LudoDreams chapter 18 . 11/3/2018
Great story!
Kili chapter 18 . 11/2/2018
I'm just happy that you done me justice in the bedroom department! I'm a confident boy to be sure! Tauriel will always get the best of me, if I can keep her pleasured for the rest of my horny life, I'll die the happiest man!
Kenia chapter 18 . 10/20/2018
I loved it! I was starting to think you would never post another chapter. Keep on the amazing work you do, I really love your story and how you mange to capture the essence of every character.
Jane-Runs-Fast chapter 9 . 10/16/2018
Oh my god, I would love to read some fili/sigrid! Sigrid talking about meeting fili in the first chapter got me all kinds of excited to read more about their relationship! So if you find the time and the inspiration to make a fic for them I would totally be lined up to read that 100%.
Jane-Runs-Fast chapter 6 . 10/16/2018
I love this so much! I just gotta say that it is so easy to get into your writing- and honestly, I'm not a huge fan of the hobbit. I think you give these characters something really special, it's not just the smut but the story too.
Jane-Runs-Fast chapter 2 . 10/16/2018
I love this so much! I really hope it is continued. I've gotta say I come back to re-read this fic about once a month. thank you for sharing it!
Mscallo chapter 18 . 10/11/2018
Good to see another chapter here.
But seriously how could she even think of going back home? Her father will make it even worse for her since she gave those guys the slip. She needs to stand up to her father.
I know Kili is being followed as well, but she has to do something.
Titanking666 chapter 18 . 10/10/2018
Somehow, I ended up completely forgetting about this story. Sorry about that. Great job though, can't wait to read more.
Countess Belle Von Venomhaus chapter 17 . 9/20/2018
Omg please please please please keep writing this it’s really my favorite
Kenia chapter 17 . 5/26/2018
Love your story, I read the whole thing in one day. Please give us an update, can't wait.
Saphira113 chapter 17 . 4/1/2018
Finally finally I've caught up with this story, and I'm very glad I have.
I hope that Tauriel is able to use this time to get her life sorted out, to figure out what she wants. I also hope that Thorin won't make to big of an ass of himself about Tauriel's presence in Kili's life, or if he does that Dis will sort him out.
Bilbo and his bookstore sound delightful.