Reviews for Reluctant Fangirling and Other Seductions
Bakusatsou chapter 1 . 5/6
I don't usually read one-shots, but while searching the internet for Fem Naruto suggestions I came across this story, and completely overlooking that it was one, started it. I'm totally in love and wish it was longer, but damn it's also super perfect as is. I'm in love with it and glad that I did end up reading it.
Brookie Twiling chapter 1 . 4/12
I really liked reading this! It was a lot of fun!
Ahhhhhh I've read this more than 10 times in the last couple of months but damn this still makes me smile and giddy everytime.
woah the ending was rlly good, nice way to tie it all together! an uncommon pairing but i'm definitely not upset abt it
0hhbabygirl chapter 1 . 3/6
sequel?
CrystalAris chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh My God! Just the intro was halarious! Shisui’s “Hn” response was punctual and just so damn perfect!

Sequel? Like the after effect,but from daddy dearests perspective? Or Kakashi-nii? Cause I see dark days ahead!
So cute!
Lenny chapter 1 . 2/11
Amei muito legal
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 2/2
AWWWWW OMG THE ENDING OMG SJWBAOWKOA IM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
This is so funny. It's perfectly hilarious. I love your work, keep inspired!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
That was SOOOO CUTE!
FairyJuice chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
Oh my! That was so cute.
10Hannie chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
THIS IS SO SO ADORABLE IM LITERALLY ASDSGJSKSAH AWHHHHHH
CagedHeart7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
Oh my sweet sweet baby Jesus! This was AWESOMEEEEEEE! Kyaaaaa! The whole oneshot was wonderful..and the end...the last line! I'm smiling so damn big right now!
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
honestly, I would kill for a sequel of overprotective Minato giving Shisui the shovel talk. or more Shisui x Naruto fluff, with all the relationship firsts