Reviews for GATE: And thus the Third Reich subjugated
4dolf Uchiha chapter 4 . 5/5
Damn no update
nantono chapter 2 . 9/29/2021
OH NO! The empire has dug its own grave and of all its people, the crimes of the Nazis are almost the worst (the ustachas are the monsters of humanity)
giodan chapter 12 . 8/12/2021
I think you overdone a bit whit the tank sooner of ther time, the blizking, was born thank to the light panzer 1, and england ally with nazi is a lot intelistic but for the rest good job!

I hope to see the continue of this or better a rewrite!
cosmonitra chapter 7 . 8/25/2020
Rory Mercury is basically a fantastical version of Hans Richter.
World War II draws near.
I wouldn't get hard with list at the sight of an inhuman 800-year-old freaking insane deceive-looking little girl. Unless I'm Richter, maybe, but that would be in a completely different and alien weird way of bloodlust.
cosmonitra chapter 6 . 8/25/2020
"Death is the ultimate freedom"
I would not fond of Kroenen killing aimlessly, but I am indeed interested in the kind of work he does and that feeling of studying the intricacies of how death happens on different species.
I laughed when I realized who the corpse had been before, but a feeling of calm and pacifying void at knowing what it had become into.
I also felt pity for when it was a "she" and admired her struggle "for freedom or death" after which she eventually became free anyway in another sense.
Sulza sees them as people worthy of consideration, that's so good since it draws away generalizations portraying all ww2 German officials as demons.
Also I'm somewhat inclined to think that living conditions in New Prussia concentration camps are better than as slaves of the Empire – at least because of industrial revolution simplifying manual work, and also due to your introduction here of a Neo-pagan branch of the Nazi Party holding better regards towards the "German mythical legends"
cosmonitra chapter 5 . 8/25/2020
This is better, darker, more serious and more realistic than that teatrical fanservice I saw they play nowadays at Schools as cliche (Romeo and Juliet), and as a pathetic excuse of the actual Shakespeare work... But Nazis involved?, man that's even better for me even than Don Quixote.
cosmonitra chapter 4 . 8/25/2020
Oh! Woah it's getting even more interesting now that you're including geopolitics of an alternate delayed-ww2 universe. I specially like (or hate, but caught my attention) the pragmatism of Churchill to even ally with "closer" foes to face against "greater" foes. Like Senator Truman said: (of course on behalf of the US I'm not from US)
"If we see that Germany is winning the war, we ought to help Russia; and if that Russia is winning, we ought to help Germany, and in that way let them kill as many as possible.. . "
cosmonitra chapter 3 . 8/25/2020
Hohoho so Albrecht is a weapon maniac. Not sure but he might also be on not so bad terms with Rory, if things go smoothly.
And it feels better to know confrontations with the native beings are not as one-sided as in Gate canon, also considering the 70 year technological difference
cosmonitra chapter 2 . 8/25/2020
This is badass! Like a darker and more dramatic version of Gate. I loved it when Princess Piña said: "What have we done" while imagining her eyes devoid of any emotion but depressed contemplation as she swept down the blade onto the once proud King – now fallen and devoted in suicidal delusion.
Scenes like this once in a while combined with Hansen (true hero who just did what he thought a soldier of the fatherland must do for his fellow kameradens) and Reinhard (who the latter I find interesting to know the reasons and working of his apparently ruthless and cold mind). This transforms your fanfic in peculiar dark and Future-plannning adventure, happening during a peculiar time of history, giving it its own shade of uniqueness
cosmonitra chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
Wow. Interesting so now Lebensraum is the entire other world beyond the Gate. WW2 is delayed.
And Max Hansen is similar but not that geek or freak as Itami.
Nice. Though I wonder whether the JSDF will be here.
I'll keep following!
negronomicon chapter 12 . 7/3/2020
My, all of my favorite war criminals in one story! A very good characterization of all people involved, I also appreciate the attention to detail in historical eccentricities and what not you have put into this fiction. Very good fanfiction!
PoofyOhio chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
Thinking about If any of the events in this happened whatsoever, is pure fuckin nightmare fuel.
TannerStork chapter 11 . 2/17/2019
You magnificent bastard. You have to continue this story. It's your child so make it grow old and bigger. Don't abandon it. It's a good story. It's been so long. I know that I have no right to tell you to keep writing. But I must beg you to keep writing and give us an update regarding the situation. I will eagerly await amongst many for your response. Farewell for now. We miss you.
Patriot-M89 chapter 12 . 2/13/2019
Can't believe you haven't updated in THREE years! I hope you do continue this, cause I want to read more. I don't very much care for the Nazis, in fact I despise their of respect for human life, as well as their over-inflated ego, but this story has me intrigued. I really hope you'll come back this.
Patriot-M89 chapter 9 . 2/13/2019
And so we finally see the Japan side of things. Things are getting more interesting.