Reviews for Let's Try This Again
Bronze chapter 4 . 12/27/2023
It's funny, I always read about Bombardo in almost every HP fic. In only one have I ever read about someone using Ballista for taking out walls as well as large groups of fighters. Death Eaters were cornered in third or fourth floor room with double doors dividing it in half. They'd reinforced the wall and door to hide behind as well as lean through or around to fire spells. Ordinary spells did nothing. Then this woman who knows old siege spells uses Ballista to destroy a goodly sized chunk of the wall. To say the Death Eaters were surprised and unprepared for that is like saying the ocean is wet. In that fic Bombardo was more of an area effect spell than a direct attack one. Don't ask for the title as it was so long ago, I don't remember it. Anyhoo, getting back to this story, I'm rather surprised Harry didn't take two of those Sith Lightsabers. One to use and one to examine. Should he say accidentally crack the crystal in the one he's examining he'd still have a fully functioning one. As to his killing that Sith, it was him or Harry. Not gonna bother feeling sorry for him. Yeah, it is very unfair that Harry can't die but blame it on Death. It made the Hallows along with their curse.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2023
Sooner or later Harry will figure it out. Then he'll mix it with his magic and watch out!
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/27/2023
Well, this should prove interesting or at least something to do for a while.
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/27/2023
I can't imagine something like this ever truly happening buy if it did, I think the poor soul who it did would beg to die after a time. To live to watch everybody you know, and love die while you continue on would be maddening.
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/17/2023
I do hope that everyone responsible for Harry's life being as it is NEVER leave Hell. Most especially Good Ole Fumblemort! Never to get a shot at reincarnation.
disappointing chapter 1 . 11/23/2023
i get it. he doesn't care anymore. but not teaching and just fixing the 'problem' means that they will re live this again and create more harry like people. so he is just as bad or even worse than his family and others.

also...suicide is the cowards way out. why not go out trying to do something.

harry is a pussy little bitch.
JPax chapter 23 . 10/5/2023
I hope you eventually get back into this story.
What a cunt chapter 4 . 8/29/2023
Bastila is a cunt. I don't care if she becomes nicer in the story or something. Please kill the little shit off. Painfully.
HellsMaji chapter 9 . 8/8/2023
Don't like the way Harry is acting with satele. Almost submissive, in a way. Of course, I guess it makes sense. He pretty much acted like bastila's pet after revan left.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 8/7/2023
Weird that Harry acted like such a pussy in his dream. Especially since he knew it was a dream.
MattBlack chapter 23 . 8/6/2023
I hope that closing is still coming? Lol
MattBlack chapter 13 . 8/5/2023
Got this sneaking suspicion that the emperor is Darth Revan... Would explain his disappearance lol.
Bluesnowman chapter 23 . 7/18/2023
Awesome story.
Callum Runchman chapter 23 . 7/10/2023
Shame this was left the way it has been, there was a lot of potential if you could stick it out. I mean all the source material was there available you just needed to get creative with Harry's inclusion.
If you ever do return I hope you'd at least finish the eternal empire/alliance arc even if you don't reach the prequels/skywalker arc.
Pinkypi chapter 23 . 6/27/2023
Mood, It's why I just ignore any and all things social media related to Harry Potter. I just don't want anything to ruin the magic for me. Who knows maybe someday you'll go mm time to finish this shizniz. If not? Can't really blame you. My only real burning question would be if Satele would end up like Harry in the whole can't really die thing due to the force bond. Or if Harry is just going to have to end up being content with watching over descendents or force bond with others throughout time.
1,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »