Reviews for Let's Try This Again
MoinLeute chapter 13 . 11/21
harry is some 400 ish years old, not 20, what did he do all the time? searching Revan is bullshit.
MoinLeute chapter 12 . 11/21
didnt he said they were done? why is he now playing spy again?...
MoinLeute chapter 9 . 11/21
honestly, harry is kind of pathetic, he has all the cards but acts almost submissiv at times.
MoinLeute chapter 3 . 11/20
dont tell me the force is already messing with harry...
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 11/20
Thantos... sounds absolutely wrong when the greeks have Thanatos
asdasd chapter 4 . 11/1
Harry's dialogue is wrong somehow. I can't pinpoint it, but it makes me want to cringe
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 23 . 10/22
Pity this has entered hiatus for so long, it's really quite an amazing novel you have wrote here; certainly the best one I've read that includes Revan and the only one I've actually seen that even mentions Zakuul.
Halfrican18 chapter 8 . 10/20
ahh, we rarely get to see Talon in fanfic's an you just casually kill her... good story though
Mando-Vet chapter 23 . 10/3
I've really enjoyed this story, but I understand being burnt out by your own writing. Looking forward to the last chapter when you release it.
Mando-Vet chapter 2 . 10/2
The Old Republic! Whoo!
Delta-Theta chapter 15 . 9/27
This seems familiar... *goes looking* I knew it, it's one of the cinematic scenes from SW:TOR when it first came out... either way great story so far, I just hope it gets finished..
harry uzumaki chapter 5 . 9/26
What happened to Mission’s brother?
Spazzman29 chapter 23 . 9/11
This story must only have a maximum of around 5 chapters left and thats being generous. It's a shame that I doubt it will be finished since its been over a year since the last update.

Harry soon forgot about his former apprentice though, you did the same thing with Daphne in Blood Stained. You build up a side character for ages just to forget about them in the end.
Fallen Gluttonous Angel chapter 23 . 8/28
Really good sw ff hope you get new ideas and motivation for this ff. I would really like to read more og it
Devilking1994 chapter 4 . 8/16
Wait so Harry didn't even get the details from these people about the mission until now?!
For god sake man that doesn't make any sense I had thought that it had simply happened off screen or something why would Harry agree to join them for a mission with no details and no payment?
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »