Reviews for Let's Try This Again
era-romance chapter 22 . 7/12/2021
cool
era-romance chapter 6 . 7/11/2021
hk47 definitely should have recognized kale aka revan. or maybe he did?
era-romance chapter 5 . 7/11/2021
q. wouldn't bastilla have recognized hk? in canon she was trained by malak who was trained by revan.
not that I'm complainingI love hk and hope he sticks with harry cause they're always a hilarious duo
era-romance chapter 2 . 7/11/2021
if u wanted harry to take up the name of the Greek God of death (not the ruler but the actual death god), you missed an 'a'. Thanatos not Thantos. if it was on purpose? np, just thought ud want to know
WeaselEyes02 chapter 1 . 7/7/2021
I really enjoyed this story! I look forward to the next chapters
DeathCrawler chapter 22 . 7/6/2021
nice chapter look forward the coming battle
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 22 . 7/5/2021
I’m not really satisfied with how you keep building Harry up, yet he was somewhat struggling to match one member of the Dark Council in combat whereas Marr bested two. Sure, Harry couldn’t use his magic, but he’s had around 300 years to hone his skills in the Force and in lightsaber combat. He should have been able to handle a single member of the Dark Council with ease.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2021
The mc is but a piece of trash, seriosly, such a garbage, the story itself is good but harry seems too sluggish way too often
Guest chapter 22 . 6/27/2021
I cant wait for harry to dote on his kids and eventually his kids kids and so on...i hopped harry would populate the stars with his children cuz hes a immortal 20 something yearold tho
Hitmen101 chapter 22 . 6/12/2021
Thanks for the chapter. :D :)
The Morphin' Physic4ist chapter 2 . 5/29/2021
Not too bad so far - moving a bit quickly but that's OK. One note: You don't park ships, you dock them. You know, at or in a dock. The same way you park cars in car parks.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 5/24/2021
Alright... so.
MC is definitely not a "Master" of any of the branches of Magic. But he seems to know a large number of Obscure spells and stuff. Aside from that, this seems to be less focused of Harry Potter, or Magic, and more on the Knights of the Old Republic game and somewhat forced/clunky decision making that leads to things happening almost as Canon. Not really interesting to me. But if you are into Star Wars and do not much care about the Harry Potter(or the Magic) aspect. Then you will likely like this story.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
I want to say this feels... weak? Like MC I assume is not a Master of the various forms of magic. Not Transfiguration, Conjurations, Charms, Dark Arts, DADA, Potions, Alchemy, Arithmancy, Runes, Wards, Enchantment, Rituals, Mind Magic, Blood Magic, Soul Magic, Sex Magic, etc...

I say this due to how short MC's life was... But seriously, dude gave up Waaaaay too fast. Maybe if he got bored after 50 years or something. But 20 years old? come on. Now it is a crossover, but with no real Mastery in any field of magic it will come across more like a half-assed OC character. Since it will likely barely include any HP magic and the magic, its abilities, its versatility and utility... They are what makes HP a good story.

Will review again at a later chapter to confirm or deny if this thought is accurate to the story going forward.
Virodeil chapter 22 . 5/6/2021
Thank you for the chapter. It's not only action, but also character interaction and study - my type. :) It was enjoyable, though I can't avoid death and maiming if I read this story, can I?
I look forward what the 3 will do next, with the more bloodthirsty sith faction defeated.
Stay safe and well,
Rey
Brezer chapter 16 . 4/24/2021
why did he demand a magical vow with revan and bastille and didn't get one from his apprentice? makes no sense, she's more apt to betray jim
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »